• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAPPY B-Day Crystal Saga =)

IGN:IlOvEU
    Level:35
    Class:Knight

Comment

• Happy Anniversary CS , thank you for your efforts R2, but i know for a fact eerie marsh lost 2 cashers that quit the game cause this event + goddess made them realize that spending thousands of dollars on this game is for nothing , i've spend mad money on this game, and of you guys to give this little back to people, its VIRTUAL goods, they don't cost you nothing to make yet you treat the people who put bread on your tables like idiots , you people don't spend money on this game and have characters that are buff from the start, you dont know the frustration of getting shafted while spending so much money on here for events that really dont get you anywhere but in dept, think of your players before you start loosing more business, s35+s39 has no cashers left , buts thats what you wanted right ? people spending less money on your game, smart.
      Erie Marsh (public casher)

Comment

• There is no Bonus on Buying Crystal anymore? i just Bought a Crystal but i haven't Receive the Bonus Crystal...

Comment

• WAS going to do the quests until I read the feed back XD Thanks guys

Comment

• Happy birthday CS. ^^
            So many Dragon Swords and Phoenixes in battlegrounds now. xD
            Server: Cimmerian Woodlands
            IGN: Elysia
            Class: Priest
            Level: 69
            Plane: Scion
            Guild: CrimsonSword

Comment

• If you really want to celebrate then give prizes and rewards to everybody from highest to lowest, for no reason. No quests. No junk. And don't make us pay for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by TaharaMika View Post
                There is no Bonus on Buying Crystal anymore? i just Bought a Crystal but i haven't Receive the Bonus Crystal...
                one day bonus only, youre too late dear

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....=crystal+bonus
                They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
                But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

• I'm a noob here but have been playing Wartune for a while, so I can't compare to what the last events were like, but I followed all the steps to get the boxing bear just 4 kicks, but after trying 3 seperate times within 4 hrs & still didn't get anything I was really kinda disapointed considering wartune feels more polished. I gots an idea- all of u that didn't like the event just blame it on me lol!

Comment

• first of, happy birthday CS and congratulations for lasting a year! i hope you'll last longer but please let me put my two cents in.

we are losing a lot of great players - cashers and non-cashers. the game is getting boring to be honest. and it's sad cos i've invested time, money and effort in it. i hope R2 can do something about it soon. i was hoping for a raise in level cap, or release of more advanced weapon system or maybe even the release of eidolon. i know there are more new players to come and CS is banking on them, but really, the game isnt great without great players in it. i was banking on this anniv special event, thinking R2 will release something that will blow our minds and keep playing like an addict. but really, i've only been spending time online AFKing cos i am finding the game getting boring with each day that passes.

please get us spectacular events or even, spectacular game improvement. help us get our great players back that pushes everybody to work harder on their toons. and furthermore, help us push new players to be as good or even better than the great players we've seen. honestly, holding back on us doesnt exactly make us want more, we get bored. then eventually, people quit. is that really what you want?
                    IGN: (S41)Kallysta
                    Server: Amethyst Forest
                    Class: Lvl 120 Eidolon Priest

Comment

• Happy birthday CRystal saga |R2games

Comment

• Um, Hi R2 i appreciate the lovely birthday event that you have created for us. But to be honest the thing is that people are starting to quit because the events aren't getting any better these days :/ and i possibly agree with the public and most comments in here. I remember when i first started in December that there was this awesome event that gave us like 20green coins and other gold badges and etc.. I have been paying attention to the comments about creating a "EW Event" which i think it would be a good idea.. But the point is it's that there has been a rumor that you guys were planning on STOPPING the WEEKLY EVENTS! If you do stop them your the ones missing out and losing a lot of profit which means more players quitting CRYSTAL SAGA if there are no WEEKLY EVENTS. If you guys are struggling on what to make new events on ask on forums to players on which they desire more and what they would like to have for the following week and then the people that vote the most on what ever they decide to choose create it obviously dont make it super easy but you know make it a bit of a good challenge something more active with a bit more action like some quests called "Not the boss of me" i really do like that quest! but yeah you know what i mean since your all experts thanks ricky (feel free to reply)

Comment

• weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
                          eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

• The bad thing is that the games are starting when they give several good prizes
                            but then you have something good to you have to pay! ^ ^
                            I play this game desdo beginning of it and spent my Christmas and New Year playing
                            I think we deserve these awards but that small huh!

Comment

• happy birthday crystal saga_r2

(S38)fhnmhine
                              Server:/ shine of ariel

Comment

• Originally posted by zchaxte View Post
                                first of, happy birthday CS and congratulations for lasting a year! i hope you'll last longer but please let me put my two cents in.

we are losing a lot of great players - cashers and non-cashers. the game is getting boring to be honest. and it's sad cos i've invested time, money and effort in it. i hope R2 can do something about it soon. i was hoping for a raise in level cap, or release of more advanced weapon system or maybe even the release of eidolon. i know there are more new players to come and CS is banking on them, but really, the game isnt great without great players in it. i was banking on this anniv special event, thinking R2 will release something that will blow our minds and keep playing like an addict. but really, i've only been spending time online AFKing cos i am finding the game getting boring with each day that passes.

please get us spectacular events or even, spectacular game improvement. help us get our great players back that pushes everybody to work harder on their toons. and furthermore, help us push new players to be as good or even better than the great players we've seen. honestly, holding back on us doesnt exactly make us want more, we get bored. then eventually, people quit. is that really what you want?
                                This ^^^^^^^

Want to keep people spending money and making the game profitable R2? get some better events that actually reward the cashers for their custom.

Comment

Working...
                                X