No announcement yet.

[Patch Notes] 8/30 (Crystal Saga Anniversary) Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I for one like the coupon exchange rewards. Sure the 2 hour gear/mount ones are kinda overpriced and undertimed for me to benefit from at my level but still I love getting 2-3 soul shards a day just from coupons and CE that would otherwise be capped out and useless and I'm sure other players are enjoying the gold/silver medals at least. All the people complaining about the rewards being **** are those that made tons of alts to farm thieves and now find that all the rewards are bound LOL.

Comment

• ethreal wings event .........................

Comment

• La La La!!!
        Ahahaha

Comment

• Happy birthday

Comment

• i lv 100 hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

• I like crystal saga

I like crystal saga

Comment

• thanks for this event get to finish my slayer set for a player that cant really login for seng due to the time of
                the event this is a nice way to collect silver badge
                Server: (S42)Tinosia Delta

Player ID: AzurastrikE

Class:Priest

Level: 9X(Scion)

Ranking: King

HARD AS A KNIGHT
                CRIT LIKE A ROUGE
                DAMAGE OF A MAGE
                RANGE OF a HUNTER

Comment

• is the Mount permanent or will it disappear when this event is over?
                  (S47) SyKnTwstd

Comment

• Originally posted by Valthor View Post
                    is the Mount permanent or will it disappear when this event is over?
                    Disappears.

Comment

• would lyk to gret hapy brtday

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Pat View Post
                        Promotions
                        • Anniversary Alicorn Mount - More Info
                        • Crystal Saga Birthday Clothing Set - More Info
                        • Crystal Saga Birthday Bear Pet - More Info
                        • It Pays to Consume: Anniversary Edition - More Info

Activities
                        Will you have the Alicorn Mount and Birthday Bear Pet next year? Or is this the only time you can get either of those..?

Comment

• off topic

Originally posted by venomeh View Post
                          Duh lets count how GMUT events there has been umm 3-5 You don't think that it'd be time for Ethereal Wing exchange already? =S And Btw. I only got my GT thanks to GMUT events, Gryphon & Hellwing I got by trading 200 wings to 20 GMUTs daily and that how getting an attempt per 2 days
                          gmut exchange only been 2 times, you dont care about others after you got what you needed, and try to exchange 200 wings for 20 gmuts now let me see you find someone willing to trade you, im not saying ewings event wouldnt be bad almost all players have the last wings you can get with heroic wings on older servers but still most of the players wish they bring back the gmuts exchange so they have a shot like you had back then... most of them didnt have gold then since they just were starting out(not refering to me)
                          Last edited by monndny; 09-05-2012, 03:49 PM.

Comment

• Its been ages since the last good event, please do better:'(

Comment

• G-muts and Ethereal wings should be dropping in lvl75+ dungeons..nevermind getting them via events.

Comment

• Why not start a new thread for these suggestions..?

Comment

Working...
                                X