No announcement yet.

[Patch Notes] 8/30 (Crystal Saga Anniversary) Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there going to be a 25 % or more extra crystal event if you purchase crystal on 1st september ? I seriously doubt that kind of event can be bugged, please just announce it now, after so many times doing this event, I don't understand why you guys keep doing it like this, you only announce it few hours before the exact date, it's really extremely ultimately stupid.

Comment

um g-mut event please

Comment

Just bring back the bunny suit.. I think I'd rather keep trying to get that rather than the birthday suit..

Comment

And that's why I didn't farm the thieves

Comment

massa isso

Comment

Everyone keeps complaining about the events when they should be thankful for any events at all... I mean look at alot of other games that don't even have active events I for one am thankful for this event thank you R2 and happy birthday.
              Hellsblade
              lvl 76+ Scion Rogue

"Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve." –Napoleon Hill

Comment

the reward were bleccckkk

Comment

WE should be grateful for that.if u think is useless, then you shouldnt play this game!!

Comment

* homesick,,,,,,,i totally agree with this post

Comment

These events are just something they decided to do for the Birthday who would be a real *** and instead of saying thank you for them comment on how 'they suck' or 'could have been better'.

Comment

Was expecting ewings gmuts lol this isnt a 'big event'
                        IGN: [Eidolon]:(s6)xemy
                        SERVER:
                        Windshear Peaks
                        Trap ranger

Comment

Let's all be honest here...this game has been up and running for a year BECAUSE of the consumers....not the producers. In the sales industry, which video games are part of, you OWE it to your consumers to put out the best product possible. So when you make a big deal about a 1 year anniversary, especially in a cash driven industry...there is no better time to show your appreciation to them by, once again, giving them the best product possible. We are NOT the ones who should be thanking them...its absolutely, 100% vice versa....anyone who disagrees or tries to be a troll spamming whiners, etc, damn right knows better.

Comment

happy b'day

Comment

yeah this event is a real let down sigh might as weel spend no more cash on this game if gona give **** event like this realy folt it would be some thing good

Comment

Thank you and happy Birthday to Crystal Saga on R2 Games ^^ but for event is beter of all GMT :P

Comment

Working...
                                X