No announcement yet.

[Activity] Monster Invasion!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is lvl20+ u cant beat 1 at lvl50 !!!!
    IGN:Ecchi
    Server:umm like every single one past s84 i guess
    Class:whatever i feel like playing
    Lvl:depends on how much i can play on day 1 before quitting <3
    Plane:mortal
    Job:Server's perv #24...also IRL perv...getting slapped isn't funny nor nice btw

Comment

Originally posted by risengaw View Post
      Central Starglade was released in an event long ago, most old players know about it. Every so often a mob would drop a map that had a chance of teleporting you to that map to collect a chest.
      pretty much

Click image for larger version

Name:	central sg.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	150.6 KB
ID:	1675080
      is the overall map of it. its been released about two times, last time gave a abundance of the drop and 30% chance to teleport to location. but only the first 50 people who collected from the chest got a possible reward.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	chest.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	169.7 KB
ID:	1675081
      chest spawns there along with a boss.the boss(doesn't drop anything if was alive) and chest no longer spawn so I'm not abusing anything. &that's pretty much it besides the nifty scenery all around. which is why think it would be sweet if was possible, for them to spruce it up a bit. *just a suggestion like any other player*

really nice place to avoid the lag. I've been sitting here for when done for the day/don't want to expend any afk or money on repairs for afk time etc.
      bout a year lol, *cough* the event gave a astounding abundance of scrolls.
      Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 09-19-2013, 01:38 AM.

Comment

Yea this is a very nice event stop complaining whole day and appreciate things a little bit
        Lots of people said this event should come back because the rewards are nice, and now when its back so many people complain...
        (S56)TpstT
        A weird and noob priest with an emerald socket
        ♫ Lv1 mortal, 1 matk, 1(0%) def, 1 heal, baby turtle muahahahaha :p who cares about stat just have fun ♪
        come visit ;)

Comment

Having the mobs spawn with the sneaky thief makes the event much better. While all the rogues are fighting for the thief I can clean half an instance in the Tree of Life. Just wished the mobs spawned every hour rather than every two hours. Even though the coin event has been hella redundant it's been great for black dragon coins on alts and soul development for my main. You guys have had plenty of time to come up with some new stuff when this event ends. Can't wait to see it!!
          "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post
            Cool AMV. I hated the show but this one made my day
            ――罨――
            阿謨伽尾盧左曩 摩訶母捺囉摩抳 鉢納摩 人嚩攞 鉢囉韈哆野吽
            地・水・火・風・空に偏在する金剛 界尊よ
            今ぞ遍く光に滅相し奉る!
            天地玄妙神辺変通力離――
            卍曼荼羅ァ――無量大数ゥ!

Comment

Originally posted by risengaw View Post
              Central Starglade was released in an event long ago, most old players know about it. Every so often a mob would drop a map that had a chance of teleporting you to that map to collect a chest.
              ty ^^ how old? i hav almost been playing frm an year
              (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post
                pretty much

[ATTACH=CONFIG]55758[/ATTACH]
                is the overall map of it. its been released about two times, last time gave a abundance of the drop and 30% chance to teleport to location. but only the first 50 people who collected from the chest got a possible reward.
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]55759[/ATTACH]
                chest spawns there along with a boss.the boss(doesn't drop anything if was alive) and chest no longer spawn so I'm not abusing anything. &that's pretty much it besides the nifty scenery all around. which is why think it would be sweet if was possible, for them to spruce it up a bit. *just a suggestion like any other player*

really nice place to avoid the lag. I've been sitting here for when done for the day/don't want to expend any afk or money on repairs for afk time etc.
                bout a year lol, *cough* the event gave a astounding abundance of scrolls.
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]55761[/ATTACH]
                wow awesome
                (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                  Description: Think the summer mosquitoes are bad? For the following week, tons of monsters will be appearing on the hour every two hours from 14:00-22:00 in Starglade (L3 – L5). Squash the horde and get some great drops!
                  Missed the fact that these mobs (Invader) also spawns in Tree of Life L3 - L5.
                  A werewolf, A wearwolf, A warewolf, Aware wolf.

Comment

Surprise, Surprise

Comment

Working...
                    X