X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Crystal Saga Activities 10/3 - 10/9

Activities
    Promotions

Another week of the same. I guess I'll have more time to farm dungeons and AFK for the last 10 orders.
    "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

This is the reason I stopped playing the game as of last month...the events are almost always recycled...there's simply no interest in trying to make it fun for us players any more, so I simply became a non player Final Fantasy 14 is SO MUCH more involved and interesting than this ****.

Comment

why we can only change 1k crystal essence everyday? Should be as many as we could, that way more ppl trying to stay online collecting CE

Comment

Dis time actually fix what you intend to fix, meaning the Red Adamantine exchange. Even doe Priest skill Magic Blast is still broken lol.
          Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Are going to at least have the server(s) rebooted/reset? In the past when the server haven't been rebooted/reset Land Grab (Sometimes point and towers glitched) and sometimes Crypt Beast are glitched (Beast doesn't appear).

Comment

i hope they fix the red adamantite bug
              IGN: xSpade
              Server: zensho Island
              Class/Job: rogue

Comment

I don't mind recycled events as long as there's no item that is exclusively cash only, Only therion and ESD deserved that. This **** like Mark of God which has been out for 6 months, and not even a single promo for cashers ? I mean ok, if that feature is overpowered, at least promo packs, 20 % discount, or Point of Interest, etc.

Comment

Well, i love to see events early. Reason being i want to plan ahead of things not to like wiat forever to get things.
                  Originally posted by Dr.Q
                  Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

NEED more non-casher events with good rewards. what happened to them. when the game first started they were always a good deal. Come on r2games. ive been playing on and off over the year, might not be on this account but still you can do so much better than repeats... its getting old. if you did more for the Morph crystals or even wings ect. stuff that not everyone has to cash for you would bring up point of sales and get more people interested in the game. sure you might have added a few new things, but that only gets so far. Why not ask the players what type of events that they want and go from there?!?! You could end up making the people and yourselves happier. Its not that hard to code new events......

Comment

Only thing tht I can Schubert is 1000ce as a warning r2 no winter tokens
                      User:Patrick2675
                      Class:Mage
                      Guild:thenemy
                      Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

i still need 1 more anniversary token pls make a way to get it not every one can always online and do all the event, plus you guys jack up the alicorn from 40 tokens to 50

Comment

Boring events.. atleast Upgrade ladder Lv to 80 that way ppl will go all the way to beat all Lvs (hopefully)
                          Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
                          Server:(S22)Tyria Village
                          Spouse: (S23)Socrates
                          Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
                          -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
                          -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
                          -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

no customes T_T

Comment

will there be a maintenance today?
                              Server: (S42)Tinosia Delta

Player ID: AzurastrikE

Class:Priest

Level: 9X(Scion)