Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Patch Notes] Crystal Saga 10/10 Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Patch Notes] Crystal Saga 10/10 Update

Autumn is upon us, with Halloween just around the corner. But have no fear, Autumn Exchange and an all new event are here!

Activities
    Promotions
    Compensation
    • As the event Autumn Token Exchange was not giving the advertised rate of Red Adamantite, we're offering all players compensation. Visit the Quartermaster in Starglade to receive your Red Adamantite Compensation Pack, containing Red Adamantite x100.

Now what about compensation for the 404 error the last 2-3 days..

Comment

why u non any free crystal in event-_-

Comment

whoot ty for the compensation
        IGN: xSpade
        Server: zensho Island
        Class/Job: rogue

Comment

Nah they'll just say "Just let it go it's fixed. Be happy" Don't expect them to do so much. Tired of it.
          WindBurner of Twilight Caverns

Born with the power of Destruction
          Trained to eliminate the undead's damnation
          and with the Blessing of our Mother Goddess; We, the Mages of Vidalia
          trained by the scorching heat of FIRE and frozen through the eternal cold of ICE
          Swore to protect every citizen from the ravishing anger of the undeads

Comment

Originally posted by richmond831 View Post
            Nah they'll just say "Just let it go it's fixed. Be happy" Don't expect them to do so much. Tired of it.
            Even after Maint was finished i recieved 404 Error about 10 ish times... so its not fixed.... sadly, but yea i dont expect much outta them

Comment

Yea 100x red Adam is enough for a green insignia but I prefer them giving 10x autumn tokens so I could get 10x GMUTs instead
              This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

Compensation

Soooooo there's no compensation for those of us that got frozen out of crypt?
                "The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with." Bruce Springsteen

Comment

another week of **** events, well atleast you're consistent
                  YuiShushino
                  [S62] Bloodshed Hollow
                  Defiance - Guild Master

The original wording on this signature was changed by R2 without my knowledge, abuse of power perhaps?
                  It was changed due to my comments about THIS topic:
                  A hacker blatantly admitted his guilt, yet he is still on the person's account.

Comment

when the clothe and pet release?

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Tim View Post
                      Autumn is upon us, with Halloween just around the corner. But have no fear, Autumn Exchange and an all new event are here!

Activities
                      Promotions
                      Compensation
                      • As the event Autumn Token Exchange was not giving the advertised rate of Red Adamantite, we're offering all players compensation. Visit the Quartermaster in Starglade to receive your Red Adamantite Compensation Pack, containing Red Adamantite x100.
                      I agree we should be compensated for 404 error... I had that problem on this server and Evil Beast

Comment

Aww... they didn't fix the 404 not found error
                        Eternal Saga: Currently Active
                        Name: MadgexKhaos
                        Legion: Astra
                        Level: 48
                        Class: Warrior
                        Guild: Graceless
                        Love: Currently Single

Crystal Saga: Currently Inactive
                        Name: Madge
                        Server: S62 Bloodshed Hollow
                        Class: Blood-Based Hybrid Support Priest
                        Level: 52
                        Plane: Mortal
                        Honor: 22819
                        Guild: MagisterMagi
                        Husband: (S62)ccmuis23
                        Pets: Boxing Bear, Bone Dragon, Super Demon

Comment

Lol i wish can i have the FL egg

Comment

I feel bad for all you guys that just started playing this game. There used to be great events when the first 30 or so servers opened. The Gmut event ruled!! The ladder event ruled! Yes, there is a lot more content now but who, other than unemployed people and people that work on computers, has time to do all the stuff. Who the hell does daily hunt? They recently added The Void and not the catacombs and they are both really lame in my opinion; more dungeon farming. IoB was a lame attempt to add more PvP but failed miserably, and yes the prizes for IoB are great but the time of the event is lame.
                            "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

First things first.. How about fixing the game before beginning new events and handing out compensation that some players cannot even partake in? Will there be compensation for the compensation? I'll tell you what you can keep your adamantine and no I will not be buying this new mount or buying catacomb scrolls because I cannot even play the game for more than 5 minutes at a time. And I've already missed out on so many tokens that I almost feel like why even bother with those events anymore...

Comment

Working...
                              X