Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAAustrick
    replied
    how about s64 purgatory? arent u including it?

Leave a comment:

• draco211
    replied
    Originally posted by Aliceianna View Post
    sadly it did not work for me nither dose the hotspot shild or any of the other fixes they have sugested
    same here. Nothing seems to work. but giving it some time sadly...

Leave a comment:

• Aliceianna
    replied
    Originally posted by taylstoo View Post
    clear your browser cache.. worked perfectly for me...
    sadly it did not work for me nither dose the hotspot shild or any of the other fixes they have sugested

Leave a comment:

• FranzCie
    replied
    Originally posted by TakenHour View Post
    Yay, all these bugged mobs will finally reset. This server issue you guys are having because your now tracking google site stats... is really.. frustrating. Don't you think trying to track your user base, so you can better pin point where your marketing efforts need to be, when your turning away your user base becuase of things like this is sort of.. BAD MARKETING?

The server runs fine, the authentication server runs fine. People are having issues becuase you are not letting them load the swf file from the server. So ***, fix your header file, fix the redirects, or just plain ditch this useless marketing data. Why would we give you more money, if you can't even give us the ability to enjoy the money we have already spent here.

True Story! Thumbs up to u..

Leave a comment:

• taylstoo
    replied
    clear your browser cache.. worked perfectly for me...

Leave a comment:

• potatoxxx
    replied
    argh.........server error 404 im not login n play

Leave a comment:

• draco211
    replied
    Btw, whats up with not being able to connect to the servers?

Leave a comment:

• draco211
    replied
    the 404 Errors is a good point to have maintments

Leave a comment:

• Gatack-er
    replied
    any guesses on what are the events for next week?

Leave a comment:

• Nickname3
    replied
    please fix the error and bug that have been reported to r2. i don't mind if the maintenance takes few hours, as long it fixed (90% of it is ok with me

Leave a comment:

• R21142871
    replied
    Better be some god damn compensation after this bull ****.... twice now got jewed out of ladder in high lvl.... all because R2's Geek squad cant get things situated..

Leave a comment:

• AtomicAngel
    replied
    I hope you guys fix the 404 not found bug I haven't been able to log on for a few days

Leave a comment:

• R222370874
    replied
    maybe you could fix it so we can log in.

Leave a comment:

• nikko.macaspac
    replied
    404 NOT FOUND !!!!! R2 PLEASE fixed the bug... ty

Leave a comment:

• TakenHour
    replied
    Yay, all these bugged mobs will finally reset. This server issue you guys are having because your now tracking google site stats... is really.. frustrating. Don't you think trying to track your user base, so you can better pin point where your marketing efforts need to be, when your turning away your user base becuase of things like this is sort of.. BAD MARKETING?

The server runs fine, the authentication server runs fine. People are having issues becuase you are not letting them load the swf file from the server. So ***, fix your header file, fix the redirects, or just plain ditch this useless marketing data. Why would we give you more money, if you can't even give us the ability to enjoy the money we have already spent here.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X