Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance at 4 AM EDT on October 10th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance at 4 AM EDT on October 10th

Servers S1-S3 (Aurora Point, Himeng Valley, and Kaymo Mountain) will be going down at 4 AM EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) on Thursday, October 10th. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at Midnight PDT (Pacific Daylight Time). The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 5 AM EDT (2 AM PDT). Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.
    Last edited by Stormaggedon; 10-09-2013, 04:00 AM.

• DwiSunLady
    replied
    Originally posted by ShiroiTsubasa View Post
    It's right there in the ToS. Am I the only one that actually read the ToS ?
    ...Am I the only one who has figured out 90% of the people who play this, don't read everything and need everything explained to them in lame terms?

Leave a comment:

• wahazik01
    replied
    please fix the problem regarding to logging our characters...fix 404 not found...im hoping...more power

Leave a comment:

• ShiroiTsubasa
    replied
    Interruption of Service
    Our Games are subject to scheduled and unscheduled service interruptions and loss of server data, which you do not own and for which you will not hold us liable. R2Games may on occasion need to interrupt the Service with or without prior notice. You agree that R2Games will not be liable for any interruption of the Service (whether intentional or not), and you understand that you will not be entitled to any refunds of fees or other compensation for interruption of service.
    It's right there in the ToS. Am I the only one that actually read the ToS ?

Leave a comment:

• DeathDealer1234
    replied
    theres still 404 error on s1-3 guys

Leave a comment:

• rhevie
    replied
    fix the 404 problem

Leave a comment:

• frenchy316
    replied
    new rebirth plz
    100+pvp gears
    ladder event plz

Leave a comment:

• Daniel_rodriguez
    replied
    Aw. sad to hear that there is no compensation for us hmm... its okay. at least I got some time to stretch and review for my final exams huehue

Leave a comment:

• Boydmodel
    replied
    Originally posted by Daniel_rodriguez View Post
    if in the past years or months they give compensation pack because of server unavailability for 6-12 hours only, then there is a reason to give us compensation pack because its been 3 days not just 6-12 hours ^^

i doubt they already hard time in giving compensation pack now a days see there events
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-10-2013, 04:13 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ShiroiTsubasa
    replied
    Originally posted by Daniel_rodriguez View Post
    if in the past years or months they give compensation pack because of server unavailability for 6-12 hours only, then there is a reason to give us compensation pack because its been 3 days not just 6-12 hours ^^
    that was the past. now is the future. no compensation, deal with it.

Leave a comment:

• Daniel_rodriguez
    replied
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-10-2013, 04:13 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Boydmodel
    replied
    new vault pageeeeeeeeeeeeee

Leave a comment:

• Mechased
    replied
    I hope that there'll be a compensation for this. I lost almost 4 Sengolia PvP because of that 404

Leave a comment:

• Aliceianna
    replied
    Originally posted by CAAustrick View Post
    how about s64 purgatory? arent u including it?
    all the servers are going to go under mantiance just 1 2 and 3 are first they go down an hour early the rest go down one hour after so it is 4am est for 1 2 and 3 and 5am est for all the others just like every manitnance

Leave a comment:

• Aliceianna
    replied
    Originally posted by draco211 View Post
    same here. Nothing seems to work. but giving it some time sadly...
    yeah it let me in for a wile then i got login authorization falure and have been getting the 404 error again ever since im really hopeing this mantinance fixes it

Leave a comment:

Working...
X