Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

r2 plz make this mount morphable soon

Comment

@ Shadow - I see your point and noobs wouldn't be able to catch up in stats to top players with this mount cause of soul. However this mount has very good stats and if someone had $20 and some fusion mats they could have a mount almost as good as kilin. My kilin took half a year or more to get. Cashers always have an advantage but this one is rather huge compared to before. If there was a new server and some person had $10 they would dominate the server right away and no non-casher would ever have a chance to catch up. If there wasn't mount fusion I wouldn't even care, but there is. Maybe one white gryphon isn't all that great but I think I'd cringe at a gen1 or gen2 pure white gryphons stats.
      IronSight
      Kong server 5
      Apocalypse guild
      Ranger Eidolon lvl 150
      Infinite Prestige title & BoL broken as a non-casher. Fused pure gen 1 kilin
      Gen 3 Morphed Swordovan (Excalibur), Gen 4 Guardian Angel, Demon King, Cupid, Bunny etc...

Comment

I still don't see what all the fuss is about. The new Griffin isn't morphable so it's not like people with bears are gorillas would gain much of an advantage by getting it. Yea the stat boost is nice but if you waste resources merging it then you're missing the big picture. This mount is worthless on older servers. The cashers have gen2 and gen3 Kilin. This would help mostly on new servers but eventually become obsolete as their characters progress. I think the high price of Gmuts on many servers would cause newer players to purchase something like this. If r2 wants to make money they can... Wait I'm not helping them until I see a Mark of God event, and not something like the Catacombs where you have to cash to get in. The monster handbook gives a huge advantage to cash players. This mount is a joke.
        "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

Regardless, I'm getting this mount whatever people tell me, saves me hours and hours of farming GMUT's.

Comment

are you guys in game already???
            i am still at 404....

Comment

It's not bad for alts, mains have whatever mount they have.
              Last edited by Azaleic27; 10-12-2013, 06:37 AM. Reason: whoops?

Game: Crystal Saga
              Char name : (K1)Azaleic

Level : 150 Eido
              _________
              Game : Monkey King Online
              Name: Azaleic
              Level : 90
              Server: [S31] Hall of Frost
              BR:135115

Comment

the stats are just like the gryphons and nice i got them....
                IGN:Kuzuka

Server: (S9) Zensho Island

Comment

only vip players can get it?

Comment

Originally posted by macka90 View Post
                    only vip players can get it?
                    not sure if its still in shop, but it can/(was) be/(able to) gifted or bought with crystal, don't have to be vip

Comment

Working...
                    X