Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Activity] More Coupons? How do I use these?!?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why is it that me and my friends didn't get the x3 coupon when we logged in today..too bad :-(

Comment

Originally posted by UnicoIho View Post
      why is it that me and my friends didn't get the x3 coupon when we logged in today..too bad :-(
      Originally posted by R23023594 View Post
      i would like to know why i didnt get the coupons when i logged in?
      Originally posted by SoulSeek View Post
      No coupons was given. My temporary storage is empty and same goes to my inventory.
      Originally posted by littlevil View Post
      i have logged in for 1st time today and no coupons in my tempery storage not a good start
      me too, no coupon,,, no green dragon either,,, then i realized, could it be because i have logged in after reset but before maintenance, thus system didnt give coupon for system have already recognized our log in today ,,, what a waste of x3 csac ,,, wish could redeem them somehow
      They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
      But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Shining Gem coupon x 2 = Crystal Saga Anniversary Coupon x 80 LOL

Comment

Did not recieve cupons upon logging in on my main thats played since beta..not in temp storage either...however its not a big deal since the rewards are less than desirable for a year long player...thanx for the troll

Comment

These coupons are for trading for other stuff. Go talk to the party planner person, and you will be able to exchange stuff for them. Here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....%80%93-Finally!

(S13)MidnightDawn

There is always tomorrow.

Comment

GM, none of my characters have been receiving these upon login today...NONE of them.....what's going on???

Comment

no GMUT ? lol but we need more exp droped when see a torch

Comment

i need help using these crystal saga x3 coupons

Comment

Working...
                  X