Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Activity] Party Time!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Activity] Party Time!

Duration: 8/30 – 9/5 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Server: All Servers

Description: Every three hours, players may visit the Royal Party Planner in Starglade to receive Crystal Saga Anniversary Coupon x 1 (more coupons?!?!? Srsly?). To celebrate the occasion, the Royal Party Planner will randomly award all online players throughout the day with one of the four buffs listed below:
    • Getting Older Buff – 100% EXP increase from all monster kills. Lasts 1 hour.
    • Birthday Present Buff – 100% drop rate increase from all monsters. Lasts 1 hour.
    • Confetti Buff – Strength +50, Agility +50, Intellect +50, Endurance +50. Lasts 1 hour.
    • Birthday Dance Buff – Restores 100 HP and 100 MP every second. Lasts 1 hour.

Note: The Royal Party Planner will award the random buff at the following server times: 3:00, 6:00, 9:00, 12:00, 15:00, 18:00, 21:00 and 24:00.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Buff and i need EXP for leveling <3
    Name : (S1)DivasMG
    Class : Hybrid Mage
    Honor : Emperor
    Server : (S1)Aurora Point
    Plane : Eidolon
    Spouse : (S2)CaesarMike
    Guild : Legends

Comment

nice! happy Anniversary Crystal Saga! more birthdays to come!

Sincerely yours,
      iamDeath
      Southern Wetlands (S20)

Comment

okay,
        not bad
        This game is my "Pamatay -Umay"

Comment

i love the confetti and older buffs <yummy> exelow hallows server

Comment

hmm, i recalled similar buff somewhere back then,,,
            dislike st and nd buff
            rd buffs nice
            4th buff helped me got lightning rod faster ,more exps gained also
            They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
            But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

lvl 100 are not happy with this
              If It Has To BE...It's Up To ME

Comment

Happy 1st anniversary CS!! More great events to come =)

Comment

i just got the:
                  Birthday Dance Buff – Restores 100 HP and 100 MP every second. Lasts 1 hour.

but i dont see the 100/100 restoreing like the 50/50 did on the last event

is the buff different than last time or is it just broken or only kick in when i'm low on health?

Comment

message removed
                    Last edited by avaylia; 08-31-2012, 12:13 AM. Reason: posted in error

Comment

Originally posted by 26Fish View Post
                      i just got the:
                      Birthday Dance Buff – Restores 100 HP and 100 MP every second. Lasts 1 hour.

but i dont see the 100/100 restoreing like the 50/50 did on the last event

is the buff different than last time or is it just broken or only kick in when i'm low on health?

I didn't notice this one, but I sure was dying fast. Could be that was the case too. I went through 30 potions killing just Neratul and Vega.

Comment

Umm it isn't every 3h, got my first coupon 2h ago, and now got one just few mins ago again sooo what times that is? >.>
                        Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Working...
                        X