Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Activity] Crystal Saga Anniversary Coupon Exchange Explained – Finally!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

are you kidding me??????????? they were so freaking hard to get

Comment

wow....chitty

Comment

IMO, it's really a bad freakin joke if you added more stuff on later date, just tell us now if there's more.... Because if people already traded in all their coupons for soul shards, and on 1st september you added some stuff like exchanging 5 coupons for 10 ewings or gmuts, etc, there will be tons of people getting ****** off.

Comment

mounts should be PERMANENT

Comment

LOL!!! thats it so lame

Comment

lame event

soul shards ok but only 17 of them, ** make better events you cheapo's
              S40guntherkillu- Mage- Eidolon LEVEL 140
              GUILD- Candyshop
              HONOR- Emperor SOUL- 1177/3000

Comment

wow....

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Hellwing.png
Views:	1
Size:	965.2 KB
ID:	1660293
                  Fun event but is such a teaser But best Crystal Mount ever i wont be able to get.

Comment

R2 seems to be very greedy in everything rewarded as items you can buy with crystal...isn't there armor and items you can buy in the store, maybe? I do plan on being a VIP member soon, but I might change my mind. Questions! Are all the armor and mounts and clothes for crystals only last hours? If I buy something it better last forever?

Comment

Originally posted by R216_MiX View Post
                      awww... just 2 hours? T_T
                      i know, right?

(S13)MidnightDawn

There is always tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by iwontwaitforyou View Post
                        R2 seems to be very greedy in everything rewarded as items you can buy with crystal...isn't there armor and items you can buy in the store, maybe? I do plan on being a VIP member soon, but I might change my mind. Questions! Are all the armor and mounts and clothes for crystals only last hours? If I buy something it better last forever?
                        No, the stuff that you buy with your own money "Crystals" you will always own. The ones for a special even are the ones that are not permanent.

(S13)MidnightDawn

There is always tomorrow.

Comment

The 2 hour items, completely useless. You might get someone buying them come landgrab this weekend, but other then that, no one will buy them.
                          Gold/Silver badges, maybe some desperate people will get them if they looking for that last badge for pvp gear upgrade, but other then that easily obtained thought other methods.
                          Shiny gem coupons, waste of coupons. I make at least 3 shinies running dungeons on nightmare difficulty. Not for 40 coupons.
                          Soul shards are like the only item here worth of the coupons cause it cheap and everyone is always in need of shards. I also doubt this will cause the price of crystal essence vials to go up too cause people will most likely run out of coupons before demand for vials goes up.

Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

Comment

SUCK EVENT...
                            I kill the "thief" for 2 weeks just to get "mount 2 hours"???
                            40 coupons only 1 shining???
                            in your anniversary u make some ppl out from this game..
                            there is nothing special in your anniversary

- happy b'day crystal saga-

Comment

so none of these ticket amounts or hour amounts are getting changed?

Comment

Ok I get the Coupon Exchange grate But the Evil Birthday Clowns Are not many and a bit hard to find
                                Name : (S12) AngelineC ( Angi), Guild: Lotus Leagion (GM) ,Sever Celestial Peaks (S12) , LvL 145 Eidolon Priest ( Married to JusticeWrath)

Comment

Working...
                                X