[Activity] Party Animal!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stormaggedon
    started a topic [Activity] Party Animal!

[Activity] Party Animal!

Duration: 8/30 – 9/5 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Server: All Servers

Description: All players may receive the “Party Animal” title, offering a +2% EXP Bonus when killing monsters by visiting the Royal Party Planner in Starglade. Title (and bonuses) will remain once the activity has ended.

• R23263030
    replied
    hey
    aw
    aw
    aw
    w
    w
    w

Leave a comment:

• rosemarycs
    replied
    Originally posted by iyasn View Post
    With it being the anniversary instead of 2% exp should be 200% exp seriously R2 you don't know how to do good events.
    Oh yeah! so you wish to have like a VIP experience while event is active? I think that 2% bonus is fair enough.. the events are good (I guess).. not extremely good, but they are LOL

Leave a comment:

• wutangwisdom1984
    replied
    by now R2 should realize that a large percentage ( i would say about 90% have the title offering 7% and or10% exp bonuses the 2% bonus given by this party animal is a joke and a poor decision in my opinion

Leave a comment:

• iyasn
    replied
    With it being the anniversary instead of 2% exp should be 200% exp seriously R2 you don't know how to do good events.

Leave a comment:

• kaonme
    replied
    coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

Leave a comment:

• iyasn
    replied
    lmao 2% really? haha

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by Sigrun View Post
    "Bad to the Bone" offers +10% exp bonus, doesn't it, or am I missing something here?
    Not everyone has that title. The event title is for everyone, just because some have a better title doesn't make this title any less worthwhile.

Leave a comment:

• elsage
    replied
    aww +2% EXP Bonus ,,,would be helpful were like scion buffs

Leave a comment:

• RanggaAdi
    replied
    Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
    Hang on the title till levels 101-120 come out. You'll be able to use it then.
    cant wait for that

Leave a comment:

• eril04
    replied
    hmmm maybe i would like if it gives def

Leave a comment:

• Sigrun
    replied
    "Bad to the Bone" offers +10% exp bonus, doesn't it, or am I missing something here?

Leave a comment:

• Stormaggedon
    replied
    Originally posted by AkiraKusano View Post
    hit lvl 100 both chars with 110 and 100% =.= what should i do with this event
    Hang on the title till levels 101-120 come out. You'll be able to use it then.

Leave a comment:

• AkiraKusano
    replied
    hit lvl 100 both chars with 110 and 100% =.= what should i do with this event

Leave a comment:

• dukot02
    replied
    i love it!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X