Views:	1
Size:	39.0 KB
ID:	1660321

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	index.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	6.5 KB
ID:	1660322 srry im not that good at making cakes im only 15 lol so i HAD my mom help me CHARACTER:SINxHavoc SERVER:Exelow Hollows

Comment

Am so glad more people are actually uploading things they made here =D
            looks awesome guys//girls ~!!! ^-^
            IGN: (S18)Shini
            Server: (S18)Shrine of Kithar
            Plane: Eidolon
            Class: Nature Hybrid Ranger
            Level: 45+
            Guild: Judgement
            Title: Cake Boss
            Married: Single
            Pet: EatUup (FL), Sulfus(DK), Caemlyne(BA)
            Mount: Lotus of Doom
            Honor: Grand Duck =D (duke XD)
            Wings: Epic Angel Lord Wings +4
            Soul: 241 =.=
            Languages: English, Dutch

Comment

This is a vanilla and chocolate flavor ice cream cake. Took me 2 nights to make, but it was fun. o(^v^)o

Server: Celestial Peaks
              Character: (S12)CrystalAngel

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                Small cake, large cake, cupcake, cookie, brownie, pie, pastry- anything, as long as it comes from your hands, and not through stealing pictures from Google
                Does A Cookie Bought From the Store count? :l

Game :Wartune
                IGN: Palpablesage
                Class: Mage
                Level: 19
                Game: Wartune
                IGN: MrNemesis
                Level:18+

Comment

Originally posted by VicZar View Post
                  Erkaaaaaaaaay... Going back to the cake topic.
                  I'mma try cooking some pancakes and smother it with nutella again. I suppose they're still cakes... Ehurr... Uh... I dunno how to cook. Do you put the oil first or the pancake batter.
                  Good Idea OMG i'mma Steal your Idea ! Jk . I Can't Cook . If you Want a Sandwich , It's the only thing i know -.-

Game :Wartune
                  IGN: Palpablesage
                  Class: Mage
                  Level: 19
                  Game: Wartune
                  IGN: MrNemesis
                  Level:18+

Comment

Originally posted by ShiniInsanity View Post
                    Can I have a title like: Cake Boss <--- for it XD instead of the roses?... title doesn't need any stats.. I just like a nice title to put above my head XD
                    If people actually start posting real cakes, I will make this happen.
                    ~Amanda and The R2Games Team
                    Use the "search" feature, your question has probably been asked before.
                    After using the search feature, if you cannot find an aswer to your question, please click to file a ticket
                    An offical R2Games GM will never ask for your password! Never reveal your password to anyone!
                    Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs ;)

Comment

Originally posted by ShiniInsanity View Post
                      Here yah go R2~!!! XD
                      The idea of the cake came from all the people who made hearts at the farm at Bloodfang XD
                      So I made a farm with a flowerheart on it and my CS char ^-^ Without wings though they were being mean to me Q.Q

PS: please gimme the epic title: "Cake Boss"
                      XD Dunno just sounds fun to walk around with that above my head

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT!!!!

Wonder if I should make a close up of my char XD rofl then you can see that I actually made the layers of the dress etc how it is in the game...

OH!!! and its strawberry flavored ^-^ as R2 seemed to really like strawberries for the party cakes in the game XD

(S18)Shini
                      Shrine of Kithar
                      I love it!
                      After using the search feature, if you cannot find an aswer to your question, please click to file a ticket
                      An offical R2Games GM will never ask for your password! Never reveal your password to anyone!

Comment

Originally posted by rachelthebob View Post
                        soooooo i made a small pound-cakey type thing and the smell.... well lets just say i blame R2 if i go off my diet.... [ATTACH=CONFIG]23093[/ATTACH]
                        Great job!

Comment

Originally posted by JadedOblivion View Post
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]23094[/ATTACH] my frosting decorating sux lol but meh
                          Umm. I can't see what it says at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydragon86 View Post
                            Server: Glacial Planes
                            Character: Dragonia

Ewww! Fruit is touching the chocolate! lol. Cute entry. Thanks!

Comment

What a time to be a diabetic D: So many great cakes though
                              There will be no tomorrow should we fail to use the lessons of the past to survive today.

Crystal Saga
                              IGN: Codawg
                              Server: Celestial Haven
                              Guild: BrimStone
                              Class: Beastmaster
                              Random Stats: Weak. I'm weak, ok?
                              Wife: PinkPretty (she's not nice )
                              Level: Somewhere between noob and legend v-v

Comment

mmm.... can't cook cake n don't like sweets.. but this one is my fave... yogurt with blueberry topping decorating with strawberry,mango and cherry... my fave fruits as well
                                write down the letters with chilli sauce lol.... can't make it with others.. guess don't have talent for decorating ....

Server : s10 starglade
                                Char : BlueSapphire
                                Guild : RebornRohan

Comment

Working...
                                X