This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stormaggedon
    started a topic [Activity] Cake Decorating Forum Event!

[Activity] Cake Decorating Forum Event!

Duration: 8/30 – 9/5 11:59 PM EST
    Description: What birthday party is complete without a real cake? Celebrate Crystal Saga’s 1st year with a cake decorated in its honor and share a picture of it in this thread to receive a birthday present from R2Games!

Note: Any dessert can be decorated (cake, cupcakes, pies, brownies, giant cookies, etc). The decorated dessert must be Crystal Saga Birthday themed. You must include your character name and server name with your entry. The image must be visible in the body of the post! We will not follow links or downloads to retrieve your image. To add a picture to a forum post, you may go to tinypic.com, click “upload,” then copy the link for “forums and message boards” into the body of your post.

Prize: The Goddesses are pleased with your commitment to Crystal Saga. They will reward you with 100 Roses to help you in your quest to follow them. All submissions who follow the requirements above will receive the prize. Please allow up to 72 hours after the completion of this event to receive your prize.

Sample cake at our office:

EDIT: Yes, it needs to be a real cake. Not a photoshoped cake. Not the cake in this post. Not a real cake that you then drew "Happy Birthday CS" in MS Paint onto it. A real, really decorated, real cake. Fake cakes will not qualify.

• JustAmanda
    replied
    This event is now closed. Thanks for all the wonderful entries!

Leave a comment:

• AlenaRadchenko
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	happy birthday crystal saga.png
Views:	1
Size:	182.4 KB
ID:	1660416 Happy Birthday Crystal Saga and may this game move forward to taking over as the best game by far on internet, we love you!!

Leave a comment:

• blacktoade
    replied
    Originally posted by R2CS_Amanda View Post
    You use oil in your pancakes? Try melted butter instead. It will make a world of difference.
    I never tried melted butter before. It doesn't harden from the added milk in the batter? I always make batter from scratch, instead of using a mix.

Leave a comment:

• ShiniInsanity
    replied
    owkayyss =D cant wait to get CakeBoss title XD

Leave a comment:

• Stormaggedon
    replied
    Prizes will be going out within 24 hours, so keep an eye out!

Leave a comment:

• Thannia
    replied
    Originally posted by kreg317 View Post
    I really hope the ones with little typed flags or pieces of paper are not accepted. This is not decorating to me. If I get my camera going and post mine it will be "actually" decorated.

I hope everybody who actually joined and participated are given out prizes. It's the thought that counts Besides, they (we) made an effort to go get one cake/muffin/bread/etc and have found the time to greet CS a happy 1st birthday/anniversary

Leave a comment:

• KaesarNero
    replied
    Happy b-day crystal saga !

Name:	happy.jpg
Size:	166.3 KB
ID:	1660404

Character: (S2)CaesarNero
    Lvl: 54
    Class: Knight
    Server: Himmeng Valley
    Honor: EarL

Leave a comment:

• JustAmanda
    replied
    Originally posted by tajmahal62 View Post
    Never made pancakes :P but i know for a fact oil is first (is there anything where oil is second) get bac to me on tht
    You use oil in your pancakes? Try melted butter instead. It will make a world of difference.

Leave a comment:

• Lotustlkl
    replied

Name:	Postre-crono.JPG
Size:	33.4 KB
ID:	1660392

Crono (S44)

Leave a comment:

• TeddiBear
    replied

Name:	photo.JPG
Size:	111.4 KB
ID:	1660391
    Starwberry tart

Leave a comment:

• Nellah
    replied
    meh thhe icing was too runny but anyways...made cookies poored some icing that intended to be runny on it xD and then made another that i screwed up
    Anyways...i suck at baking, Happy b-day crystal saga !

s10 starglade character - Nellah
    Last edited by Nellah; 09-06-2012, 04:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Nellah
    replied
    Imma end up posting my cake like laaaaast minute >.<

Leave a comment:

• grjonagrautur
    replied
    Originally posted by VicZar View Post
    Erkaaaaaaaaay... Going back to the cake topic.
    I'mma try cooking some pancakes and smother it with nutella again. I suppose they're still cakes... Ehurr... Uh... I dunno how to cook. Do you put the oil first or the pancake batter.
    Originally posted by tajmahal62 View Post
    Never made pancakes :P but i know for a fact oil is first (is there anything where oil is second) get bac to me on tht
    Always put oil on the pan first!! (or you can use butter/margarine). And remember to re-oil the pan for every new batch of pancakes, or the second batch will stick and burn to the pan. Unless you have a special pancake pan that you never wash, but most people probably don't. You should cook them until you see a lot of little bubbles come up in the pancake dough (if making American pancakes) or until you see the edges of the pancake curl up a little, that's when the underside is probably done and you can try to flip them over. They can cook really fast if you're not careful so watch out.

I am happy about you guys cooking for the first time due to Crystal Saga... you may make lots of mistakes (I always forget to re-oil the pancake pan...) but it's good/healthy and cheap to be able to make your own food.
    Last edited by grjonagrautur; 09-05-2012, 07:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Lyonara
    replied
    chocolat whit whiping cream and strawberrys, since King love them i though was a good idea

Leave a comment:

Working...
X