X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slymura
    replied
    wow shini!! i love it!! it looks really pretty and i just want to eat it all up xD

(S21)Sly
    The Void

Leave a comment:

• ShiniInsanity
    replied
    Here yah go R2~!!! XD
    The idea of the cake came from all the people who made hearts at the farm at Bloodfang XD
    So I made a farm with a flowerheart on it and my CS char ^-^ Without wings though they were being mean to me Q.Q

PS: please gimme the epic title: "Cake Boss"
    XD Dunno just sounds fun to walk around with that above my head

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT!!!!

Wonder if I should make a close up of my char XD rofl then you can see that I actually made the layers of the dress etc how it is in the game...

OH!!! and its strawberry flavored ^-^ as R2 seemed to really like strawberries for the party cakes in the game XD

(S18)Shini
    Shrine of Kithar
    Last edited by ShiniInsanity; 08-31-2012, 01:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• VicZar
    replied
    Erkaaaaaaaaay... Going back to the cake topic.
    I'mma try cooking some pancakes and smother it with nutella again. I suppose they're still cakes... Ehurr... Uh... I dunno how to cook. Do you put the oil first or the pancake batter.

Leave a comment:

• Brian21
    replied
    Originally posted by rachelthebob View Post
    i hate that people complain so much, i would rather have lame event rewards than no event rewards. plus, half the time i like the events. ex: the st patricks day thing was freaking amazing!
    I started playing cs last october, and it seems like the events way back then were awesome. But ever since the four leaf clover event on st patricks day, the events that have been put in have been less and less awesome.

Leave a comment:

• rachelthebob
    replied
    Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
    Don't worry, we're listening to the player's complaints about our weekly events, and strongly considering the removal of them.
    i hate that people complain so much, i would rather have lame event rewards than no event rewards. plus, half the time i like the events. ex: the st patricks day thing was freaking amazing!
    Last edited by rachelthebob; 08-31-2012, 08:35 AM. Reason: fix spelling so i look less like a retard

Leave a comment:

• KenfinKen
    replied
    i hope i can bake haha xD

Leave a comment:

• ShiniInsanity
    replied
    Just took the cake out of the oven, will take awhile to cool it down and decorate it. But the cake is on its way..
    but one thing...

Can I have a title like: Cake Boss <--- for it XD instead of the roses?... title doesn't need any stats.. I just like a nice title to put above my head XD

Leave a comment:

• JackNovhia
    replied
    Happy Anniversary Crystal Saga!!

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by R21358071 View Post
    SMALL cake is valid??
    Small cake, large cake, cupcake, cookie, brownie, pie, pastry- anything, as long as it comes from your hands, and not through stealing pictures from Google

Leave a comment:

• R21358071
    replied
    SMALL cake is valid??

Leave a comment:

• Thannia
    replied
    Originally posted by kissme2142 View Post
    lemme guess goldilocks
    Yes! You're good ) We have cakes weekly from my sis' company ^^

Leave a comment:

• Stormaggedon
    replied
    Originally posted by chainsawcarver
    +1

R2 never seem to get the point when it comes to these events ....dont get me wrong its not the events...but the lame *** rewards from the events that are the problem
    Maybe one day they will actually listen to all the complaints about events and give us some that we actually want and not what they think we want.
    Don't worry, we're listening to the player's complaints about our weekly events, and strongly considering the removal of them.

Leave a comment:

• chezca1228
    replied
    can we post something like greetings from the guild!!!, then everyone in the guild will receive the roses..... . Not everyone here afford to buy a present cake....

one more thing... is a decorated cupcake ok? hehehehehe ....Happy Anniversary Crystal Saga!!!! One of the best browser game ever ....

Leave a comment:

• kissme2142
    replied
    Originally posted by Thannia View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]22996[/ATTACH]
    lemme guess goldilocks

Leave a comment:

• Jerry
    replied
    Do cupcakes count?

Leave a comment:

Working...