[Activity] Oranges!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Activity] Oranges!

Duration: 10/17 – 10/23 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Level Requirement: 20+

Description: For the following week, players that pay a visit to the Quartermaster in Starglade can receive an Orange Seed, once a day. Plant the seeds in the Event Zone in Bloodfang Village to grow your very own Orange Tree. After 16 minutes, your tree will be ready to harvest. Be sure to have at least two free slots in your inventory when harvesting your Oranges. You may then return to the Quartermaster and exchange your Oranges for various items.

Each harvest will yield between 100 – 200 Oranges. Players will have the following exchange options:
    • 50 Oranges = Silver Honor Badge x1
    • 100 Oranges = Autumn Token x1 (once per day)
    • 500 Oranges = Gold Honor Badge x1
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

LOL. I threw away my oranges yesturday.. always the way :v
    Rae

Bellas Chasm

Gimblewart

Necropolis & Amethyst Forest

peanuts

Dark Forest

Sup?

Comment

16 minutes for a soul shard.... ok I'll bite.

Comment

But but but.... It's no longer summer why more oranges???? What are we going to do freeze them while they sit on the tree?
        Server -Kabam English
        Char Name - World
        Level - Eidolon lvl 98
        Class - Hybrid Dodge Build Rogue(combination of a few builds)
        Guild - Reality(leader)
        no longer playing

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowlisk View Post
          But but but.... It's no longer summer why more oranges???? What are we going to do freeze them while they sit on the tree?
          Whatchu expect? It's cold OJ straight from the tree.
          A werewolf, A wearwolf, A warewolf, Aware wolf.

Comment

wish i could use the 15k+ oranges i have from wayyy back when you could exchange the oranges for more seeds

Comment

its orange not oranges
              They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
              But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

oranges as in plural

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowlisk View Post
                  the orange event is very useful....

Comment

Originally posted by ciannyhanad View Post
                    the orange event is very useful....
                    I agree to this. I don't know how anyone could complain about easy silver badges!
                    (S1)iggyfufu

Aurora Point

Eidolon 150

Nothing Special

Comment

Originally posted by Valfarre View Post
                      I agree to this. I don't know how anyone could complain about easy silver badges!
                      (Late reply I know) Currently i have 1 full stack of gold, 2 stacks(working on 3rd) of both silver and bronze medals... What should I do with them besides the daily exchanges for items I have no need for(excluding G Muts) as I said in another thread I was at the point of throwing silvers out 10-50 a day so I reserve the right to complain like everyone else who complains over every little thing possible ^_^
                      Server -Kabam English
                      Char Name - World
                      Level - Eidolon lvl 98
                      Class - Hybrid Dodge Build Rogue(combination of a few builds)
                      Guild - Reality(leader)
                      no longer playing

Comment

Working...
                      X