Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Activity] Bronze Honor Badge Swap

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Activity] Bronze Honor Badge Swap

Duration: 10/17 – 10/23 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Level Requirement: 30+

Description: For the following week, players may head over to the Quartermaster in Starglade to exchange their Bronze Honor Badges for Purified Crystals. All players may exchange Bronze Honor Badge x20 for Purified Crystal x1, with a limit of six exchanges per day. VIP players may receive six additional attempts by exchanging Bronze Honor Badge x15 for Purified Crystal x1.

Note: The two exchange options are not linked. In other words, VIP players may use both exchange options, making up to 12 exchanges per day.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

nice I've been waiting for another one of these. Those bronze medals have just been stacking up and I could use the room.

Comment

*cries* More disappointment (I know I complain) we need a silver honor badge swap event now xD i am throwing 20-60 silver badges daily(depending on crypt drops) and about the same in bronzes because I have no space
      Server -Kabam English
      Char Name - World
      Level - Eidolon lvl 98
      Class - Hybrid Dodge Build Rogue(combination of a few builds)
      Guild - Reality(leader)
      no longer playing

Comment

wow.... so cool event......
        I beter go grind zodiac mobs every 20-30 mins, thats more than 100 pc a day, in other words useles event again...........

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowlisk View Post
          *cries* More disappointment (I know I complain) we need a silver honor badge swap event now xD i am throwing 20-60 silver badges daily(depending on crypt drops) and about the same in bronzes because I have no space
          this, I'm going onto 6 stacks of silver badges now, at least you can use up alot of bronze at the general's daily exchange.
          IronSight
          Kong server 5
          Apocalypse guild
          Ranger Eidolon lvl 150
          Infinite Prestige title & BoL broken as a non-casher. Fused pure gen 1 kilin
          Gen 3 Morphed Swordovan (Excalibur), Gen 4 Guardian Angel, Demon King, Cupid, Bunny etc...

Comment

Originally posted by S1darkdesire View Post

I beter go grind zodiac mobs every 20-30 mins, thats more than 100 pc a day, in other words useles event again...........
            i can yet grind zodiac mobs in other words useful event again...........
            They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
            But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

We just had bronze badge event that I unloaded all my bronze badges on. What about a silver/gold badge exchange event or a ladder gem exchange event?

Comment

wow!! but a pity i need more bronze badges..... AWw i need that savage pvp armour!
                1. Level 40 (CHECK!)
                2. Must be Baron (CHECK!)
                3. Must have 45+ Bronze Badges (NOT CHECKED!) <--------- BUT I GOT MANY SLIVER AND GOLD.
                OWW I NEED TO TRADE WITH SLIVER TO BRONZE!!

Comment

Working...
                X