X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ShadowGammaDraco
    replied
    Originally posted by Dag0ra View Post
    will the attribute seals be consumed when you systhesis skill seals? and so on? just out of curiosity
    yes they will be consumed like synthing other gears that require a gear to make. like making purge into legendary with enchanted skill dust except without the failness

Leave a comment:

• Dag0ra
    replied
    will the attribute seals be consumed when you systhesis skill seals? and so on? just out of curiosity

Leave a comment:

• archangel2013
    replied
    yeah they have enough cashing **** on here

Leave a comment:

• ShiroiTsubasa
    replied
    No bug fixes? Someone didn't pay them enough D:
    Hopefully the Heraldry system would fill the pockets again.

Leave a comment:

• xXPesmergaXx
    replied
    Heraldry seriously r2? WE HAVE NO ROOM!!!! all these bound items we need and can't toss have our packs and vaults over flowing, we've needed more vault space since sperions were released, jump forward to now and most of us are lucky if we even have an alt vault that isn't full. I've been on my 5th bag page for months and toss stuff regularly that I could probably use in the future. Also there really needs to be more ways to gain pc if this new system needs them too. A lot of people are at the point where they need hundreds if not thousands of PC... nvm not like this will be read anyway.

Leave a comment:

• Caia_R21125326
    replied
    Need more Bag and Vault Pages..

Leave a comment:

• Dysfunction
    replied
    Can get the starter runes from 30+ elites but the items needed to upgrade them can be found in the cash shop. Going to guess r2 will point out there may be an event to get a little amount of them in the near future. Another epic fail

Leave a comment:

• therealicejr
    replied
    were do we get the items for Heraldry?

Leave a comment:

• R222370874
    replied
    I agree with goodhelp. We need more Vault space. You expand the bags but not our Vault. Storage is where it is all at

Leave a comment:

• CrazyDude9
    replied
    heraldry's like in dragon nest.. the activities are recycled.
    heraldry adds up to inventory space. should release it at a later time. but the stats are awesome! where do i get the items to make heraldry?

Leave a comment:

• goodhelp
    replied
    (notes on heraldry system) NO NO NO NO no no no..... please no more stuff to farm and store untill we have more vault space PLEASE....

Leave a comment:

• KitN_Bloodwell
    replied
    Heraldry looks like another cashing system. How lovely. Best f2p game ever

Leave a comment:

Working...
X