Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Patch Notes] Crystal Saga 10/17 Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Patch Notes] Crystal Saga 10/17 Update

The days are getting shorter and colder. What's new is old, and old is new. The world of Vidalia is seeing some familiar looking events this week, but there is also an all new system for players to try: Heraldry. Check out the details below!

Activities
    Promotions
    What's New

Heraldry looks like another cashing system. How lovely. Best f2p game ever
    Firekitty
    S63 Hellstorm
    Info: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Comment

(notes on heraldry system) NO NO NO NO no no no..... please no more stuff to farm and store untill we have more vault space PLEASE....

Comment

heraldry's like in dragon nest.. the activities are recycled.
        heraldry adds up to inventory space. should release it at a later time. but the stats are awesome! where do i get the items to make heraldry?
        S292 Archer level 46
        35k BR (with blessing wheel)
        August 23, 2013 - November 3, 2013 (R.I.P)

S479 Knight Level 80
        283k BR (blessed), 40k from sylph (02-28-15)
        May 23, 2014 - March 16, 2015 (will return later on)

Proud non-casher non-VIP

Comment

I agree with goodhelp. We need more Vault space. You expand the bags but not our Vault. Storage is where it is all at

Comment

were do we get the items for Heraldry?

Comment

Can get the starter runes from 30+ elites but the items needed to upgrade them can be found in the cash shop. Going to guess r2 will point out there may be an event to get a little amount of them in the near future. Another epic fail

Comment

Need more Bag and Vault Pages..
                Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
                Server:(S22)Tyria Village
                Spouse: (S23)Socrates
                Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
                -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
                -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
                -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

Heraldry seriously r2? WE HAVE NO ROOM!!!! all these bound items we need and can't toss have our packs and vaults over flowing, we've needed more vault space since sperions were released, jump forward to now and most of us are lucky if we even have an alt vault that isn't full. I've been on my 5th bag page for months and toss stuff regularly that I could probably use in the future. Also there really needs to be more ways to gain pc if this new system needs them too. A lot of people are at the point where they need hundreds if not thousands of PC... nvm not like this will be read anyway.
                  IronSight
                  Kong server 5
                  Apocalypse guild
                  Ranger Eidolon lvl 150
                  Infinite Prestige title & BoL broken as a non-casher. Fused pure gen 1 kilin
                  Gen 3 Morphed Swordovan (Excalibur), Gen 4 Guardian Angel, Demon King, Cupid, Bunny etc...

Comment

No bug fixes? Someone didn't pay them enough D:
                    Hopefully the Heraldry system would fill the pockets again.
                    A werewolf, A wearwolf, A warewolf, Aware wolf.

Comment

yeah they have enough cashing **** on here

Comment

will the attribute seals be consumed when you systhesis skill seals? and so on? just out of curiosity

Comment

Originally posted by Dag0ra View Post
                          will the attribute seals be consumed when you systhesis skill seals? and so on? just out of curiosity
                          yes they will be consumed like synthing other gears that require a gear to make. like making purge into legendary with enchanted skill dust except without the failness

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post
                            yes they will be consumed like synthing other gears that require a gear to make. like making purge into legendary with enchanted skill dust except without the failness
                            Really ? Wow this is great
                            "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

ahh , nothing to be said .. duplicated events , more cashing systems & less bug fixes ... for real guyz, try to keep up with the game :/

Comment

Working...
                              X