No announcement yet.

[Patch Notes] Crystal Saga 10/17 Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No fails failed already cuz we dont have room for these thingies guys >.< So sad we are asking for 3+ pages in vault and 7+ pages in inventory ALMOST 2 YEARS!!!!!!!!!
    And what we get >.> just other "super event" with big amount of items what we need to storage somewhere >.> but where ??????? Lame
    >.<
    Last edited by Kellynka; 10-17-2013, 07:34 AM.
    [S55]Abbie
    [S3]Legends
    Eidolon 147
    Ultimate Demon Lord Wings +3
    Supreme Auguric Fragarach Orb X. +14
    Kilin
    Holy Terrene
    Level 7 Seiryu
    +1497 Soul
    Pets: Will you be one?

Worry less, smile more. Don't regret just learn and grow.

Comment

I love when they release something new and close the thread to it so we can't ask questions.
      "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

Okay maybe i'm missing something but why would anyone ever use a rune of beginnings?

Each upgrade costs 1 Rune medium which is 10 crystals (assuming the higher levels don't require more)

So it would take 4 Rune Medium to make 1 Rune of the Heavens assuming no fails for 40 crystals.

Or you can just buy 1 in the item shop for 30 crystals.

What is the point of these level 1 runes besides taking up space? Who would use them? Am i completly missing something here or what?

Im only seeing "seal" that require high level runes so these level 1 runes are pointless unless you wanna spend more crystals then necessary.

Do the rune medium's drop in game somewhere maybe that's what im missing??
        Last edited by jjhanna; 10-17-2013, 08:10 AM.

Comment

i prefer the white griffin even if just only 1 day i need it

Comment

1 day getting it back to market for those who still need it especially me i need extra statsi could

Comment

euhm.. can someone explain to me how heraldry works for non-cashers? ok so you get the rune of beginnings from 30+ elite monsters, and then?

Comment

just store it i guess then synth when you have enough

Comment

you wait til r2 has an event to upgrade the runes.

Comment

Rune system announcement is sooooooooooo annoying. You guys need to disable it in next maintenance.

Comment

i dont know about you , but im a lvl 122 non cashing eidolon . as you all know , out of 3 opened pages , 1 and a half are filled with the "Raise cap level" quest items . fruit scrolls , gems , now this ? c'mon .

Comment

This is a straight casher thing. Even the lvl 120+ elites drop the beginning runes. To upgrade them and not loose them you need to cash..... gotta love it.

Comment

Seems i didn't pay enough for this game , the new events haven't changed a bit, cash cash cash till you bleed.

God i'm happy i quit, this game is on my list of worst games ever. And the crew and staff, GM's and whatsoever, there's no word to describe how awful job you're doing.

Tho i give my votes for moderators, keep it up. You're the only good thing in this game.

P.S: DD, Taken - Cheers, keep the flag up for me. I ain't coming back.
                          Server:Eternal Sanctum
                          IGN: (S57)Marsilio
                          Lv 150 Eidolon Combat Rogue
                          Pet: , Guardian Angel Gen 5 +13, Ultrasaurus rex Gen 1 +13, Scorpy Gen 1 +13
                          Soul completion: 1700+
                          Promethean Wings IV
                          Auguric Frag X +14

P.S. DeathDealer is my honey.

Comment

Hey R2! We all love that you are releasing new content to keep the game fresh, but with SO many new items coming out, space is a HUGE issue. We appreciated the 6th bag page, but what we really need is a 3rd vault page. If you guys could so that, that would be amazing! Thanks!!

Comment

Can we get Bloodlines or Bloodforte system as the next system. I know its like Sperion, but it'll let non-casher have a shot too.

Comment

Originally posted by jjhanna View Post
                                Okay maybe i'm missing something but why would anyone ever use a rune of beginnings?

Each upgrade costs 1 Rune medium which is 10 crystals (assuming the higher levels don't require more)

So it would take 4 Rune Medium to make 1 Rune of the Heavens assuming no fails for 40 crystals.

same as handbook...its what they want us to think and spend more crystal...
                                and space is not a problem with this system lol...

Or you can just buy 1 in the item shop for 30 crystals.

What is the point of these level 1 runes besides taking up space? Who would use them? Am i completly missing something here or what?

Im only seeing "seal" that require high level runes so these level 1 runes are pointless unless you wanna spend more crystals then necessary.

Do the rune medium's drop in game somewhere maybe that's what im missing??
                                sae as handbook...its what they want us to think and spend more...

Comment

Working...
                                X