Clear All

Activities

Promotions

What's New

well, thanks for nothing (again), see ya next week
    YuiShushino
    [S62] Bloodshed Hollow
    Defiance - Guild Master

The original wording on this signature was changed by R2 without my knowledge, abuse of power perhaps?
    It was changed due to my comments about THIS topic:
    A hacker blatantly admitted his guilt, yet he is still on the person's account.

Comment

did someone say casher system?(heraldy) not just casher , extreme casher !!! you are going to need over 1500 crystals for the lowest level buff, then what happens when your rival gets the same one, another 100 bones in the game, then he matches you again, now 500, then he matches you again now 1000, that's over 2000$ in like two weeks. And then there are two way too strong plyers in a game full of people that just buy vip not crystal. this is like one millionaire plays and bowing to him. not good for long term

Comment

Could definitely be better.
        Never give up.

IN GAME NAME: Hatred.
        Server: Evil Beast Sanctuary

[COLOR="#FF0000"Only two things are infinite.. The universe and human stupidity, and I'm not entirely sure about the first.][/COLOR]

Comment

yeah
          its a nice game .

Comment

Heraldry System is a waste of money

I spent $40 dollars and didn't even get one God Rune. You think they could be a little more fair. What a big waste of money.....

Crystal Saga:
            Server: [S67] Crystal Peak, [s64] Purgatory
            NickName: StormShadow, ReBeccaBoo
            Class:Rogue, Hybrid Priest
            Plane: Mortal, Eidolon
            Level: 56, 56
            Honor: Count, Grand Duke
            Guild:â€*EXILEDâ€*, Imfam☺us
            Wings: Angel Wings lll, Extreme Angel Lord Wings

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.
            ::: (\_(\
            *:: (=’ :’ )
            •.. (,(”)(”)¤°.¸¸.•´¯`»

Comment

How to get Rune of God ? what are the materials needed ?
              Server: Aurora Point
              Class: Mage (Hybrid)

Comment

Get Rune of Evil from cash shop , tons of Rune Mediums from cash shop, tons of Rune protection stones from cash shop, and keep synthesize it til you get Rune of God.

Comment

I think this game should add new and old pet park right in Dragon Hunt .........

Comment

60% failure rate for lvl5 runes, or really bad luck

Comment

Its True Need more Vault space as items are keep increasing but spaces remains and same kins of items still divided into 2 of (Bounded) and none causing no spaces to put,See,we need spaces for equipment, items for bounded and none bounded and those quest needed items + personal items Seriously out of spaces ^^.Please do somethings about it

Comment

R2 u knoe that a player have to spent 20k xtal just to get one seal? ***!!!! it so unfair and wats the point giving us rune of blessing if we have to buy rune of medium from the cash shop just to upgrade it?( why would be bother if we can get lvl 5 abd lvl 8 RUNE)
                        u should have fix the sytn percentage of it we already gona spent money but dont rip us off like this #24..........

Comment

help GM please. i used mobile payment to get crystals but i did not received any crystals yet. but i have confirmations

Comment

Working...
                          X