X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2CS_Tim
    started a topic [Patch Notes] Crystal Saga 10/17 Update

[Patch Notes] Crystal Saga 10/17 Update

The days are getting shorter and colder. What's new is old, and old is new. The world of Vidalia is seeing some familiar looking events this week, but there is also an all new system for players to try: Heraldry. Check out the details below!

Activities
    Promotions
    What's New

• MaccGM
    replied
    help GM please. i used mobile payment to get crystals but i did not received any crystals yet. but i have confirmations

Leave a comment:

• FreedomDestiny
    replied
    R2 u knoe that a player have to spent 20k xtal just to get one seal? ***!!!! it so unfair and wats the point giving us rune of blessing if we have to buy rune of medium from the cash shop just to upgrade it?( why would be bother if we can get lvl 5 abd lvl 8 RUNE)
    u should have fix the sytn percentage of it we already gona spent money but dont rip us off like this #24..........

Leave a comment:

• R23465669
    replied
    Its True Need more Vault space as items are keep increasing but spaces remains and same kins of items still divided into 2 of (Bounded) and none causing no spaces to put,See,we need spaces for equipment, items for bounded and none bounded and those quest needed items + personal items Seriously out of spaces ^^.Please do somethings about it

Leave a comment:

• sangofighter
    replied
    60% failure rate for lvl5 runes, or really bad luck

Leave a comment:

• Amirdive
    replied
    I think this game should add new and old pet park right in Dragon Hunt .........

Leave a comment:

• Botolminum
    replied
    Get Rune of Evil from cash shop , tons of Rune Mediums from cash shop, tons of Rune protection stones from cash shop, and keep synthesize it til you get Rune of God.

Leave a comment:

• Hardheadedgirl
    replied
    How to get Rune of God ? what are the materials needed ?

Leave a comment:

• RebeccaBoo
    replied
    Heraldry System is a waste of money

I spent $40 dollars and didn't even get one God Rune. You think they could be a little more fair. What a big waste of money.....

Leave a comment:

• francismald
    replied
    yeah
    its a nice game .

Leave a comment:

• Anti-Magerr
    replied
    Could definitely be better.

Leave a comment:

• bobby1313
    replied
    did someone say casher system?(heraldy) not just casher , extreme casher !!! you are going to need over 1500 crystals for the lowest level buff, then what happens when your rival gets the same one, another 100 bones in the game, then he matches you again, now 500, then he matches you again now 1000, that's over 2000$ in like two weeks. And then there are two way too strong plyers in a game full of people that just buy vip not crystal. this is like one millionaire plays and bowing to him. not good for long term

Leave a comment:

• BooKitty
    replied
    Activities

Promotions

What's New

well, thanks for nothing (again), see ya next week

Leave a comment:

• R22517848
    replied
    Originally posted by jjhanna View Post
    Okay maybe i'm missing something but why would anyone ever use a rune of beginnings?

Each upgrade costs 1 Rune medium which is 10 crystals (assuming the higher levels don't require more)

So it would take 4 Rune Medium to make 1 Rune of the Heavens assuming no fails for 40 crystals.

same as handbook...its what they want us to think and spend more crystal...
    and space is not a problem with this system lol...

Or you can just buy 1 in the item shop for 30 crystals.

What is the point of these level 1 runes besides taking up space? Who would use them? Am i completly missing something here or what?

Im only seeing "seal" that require high level runes so these level 1 runes are pointless unless you wanna spend more crystals then necessary.

Do the rune medium's drop in game somewhere maybe that's what im missing??
    sae as handbook...its what they want us to think and spend more...

Leave a comment:

• sangofighter
    replied
    Can we get Bloodlines or Bloodforte system as the next system. I know its like Sperion, but it'll let non-casher have a shot too.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X