No announcement yet.

Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance at 4 AM EDT on October 17th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think its funny everyone moans about events r2 dont have to do these events just be greatful we get them

Comment

Originally posted by Jabus View Post
      I would like to suggest a full 5 hour maintnence to clean out the system bugs. Way too many. Lets clean this up R2 and start merging servers before game crashes. Take 12 hours if u need idc. The glitches and bugs are starting to ruin the game. 1 good maintenece and a little time will help a lot. Clean it up R2 please.
      Totally agree with you Jabus
      Crystal Saga..............................League of Angels
      .....KidBuu........................................xAbandoned
      .....The Wilterlands (S4)....................Ridge o' Fire (S100)
      .....Rogue.........................................Mage

Comment

want new costume!!! ( cute and nice costume )
        Name: (S46)Rhevie
        Server: Glacial Planes
        Class: Priest
        Plane: Eidolon
        Pet: Burning Angel, Demon King, Golden Teddy Bear
        Level: 140+

Comment

Originally posted by frenchy316 View Post
          i think its funny everyone moans about events r2 dont have to do these events just be greatful we get them
          go eat some freedom fries Click image for larger version

Name:	263px-Troll_Face.png
Views:	1
Size:	20.0 KB
ID:	1676512
          IronSight
          Kong server 5
          Apocalypse guild
          Ranger Eidolon lvl 150
          Infinite Prestige title & BoL broken as a non-casher. Fused pure gen 1 kilin
          Gen 3 Morphed Swordovan (Excalibur), Gen 4 Guardian Angel, Demon King, Cupid, Bunny etc...

Comment

Originally posted by xXPesmergaXx View Post
            go eat some freedom fries [ATTACH=CONFIG]59527[/ATTACH]
            wow u didnt need to put a picture of yourself in the reply

Comment

remove mages ability to use the Blink skill during the fairy search event. >
              Noooo ,that skill is awesome especially in lvl 5 hehehe
              "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

Originally posted by frenchy316 View Post
                wow u didnt need to put a picture of yourself in the reply
                Guess that went over your head... hint - it had to do with your name. Maybe you haven't been playing long enough or don't have an idea what r2 brings in monthly $$$$$$$ from it's loyal players, but people have plenty of reasons to moan. Repeat events, no bug fixes, and a complete lack of caring is what makes us ungrateful.

Oh you were right that was the wrong picture here's you.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	1413_original_KmVGh.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.3 KB
ID:	1676514
                IronSight
                Kong server 5
                Apocalypse guild
                Ranger Eidolon lvl 150
                Gen 3 Morphed Swordovan (Excalibur), Gen 4 Guardian Angel, Demon King, Cupid, Bunny etc...

Comment

Originally posted by lDemonMirajanel View Post
                  Noooo ,that skill is awesome especially in lvl 5 hehehe
                  yeah if you're a mage >_< but it's very unfair for every other class trying to win fairy search.
                  IronSight
                  Kong server 5
                  Apocalypse guild
                  Ranger Eidolon lvl 150

Comment

I believe what you meant to say pesmerga was "is what makes THEM ungrateful"... I dont see you putting any money into the game with your proud to be a noncasher signature info and forum bigotry.

Comment

Wow. I think pesmerga missed the joke completely. "Guess that went over your head" He got that right. maybe u should take a nap? k, thnx

Comment

how bout a creepy dungeon for halloween with lots of goodies.
                        (S59)Camille
                        Class: Knight
                        Pet: Demon King
                        Guild: (DP1)Really (High)
                        Spouse: (S59)makaveli
                        Likes potatoes and tomatoes
                        and DUCKS! don't forget about the ducks!

Comment

and some costumes with different additional stats not the same stats.
                          (S59)Camille
                          Class: Knight
                          Pet: Demon King
                          Guild: (DP1)Really (High)
                          Spouse: (S59)makaveli
                          Likes potatoes and tomatoes
                          and DUCKS! don't forget about the ducks!

Comment

Guess that went over your head... hint - it had to do with your name. Maybe you haven't been playing long enough or don't have an idea what r2 brings in monthly $$$$$$$ from it's loyal players, but people have plenty of reasons to moan. Repeat events, no bug fixes, and a complete lack of caring is what makes us ungrateful.

Oh you were right that was the wrong picture here's you.
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]59529[/ATTACH]
                            LOL but u speak the total truth....r2 couldnt give a ****** i asked like 1 yeara ago for pg3 vault cos my vault was full. I know they have to ask for it but apparently pg3 vault has been in the origional game now for months...r2 just couldnt care
                            User:Patrick2675
                            Class:Mage
                            Guild:thenemy
                            Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

Originally posted by Baixiu View Post
                              I think ranger speed doesnt affect your speed when you got a fairy. Unlike blink skill still can be used.
                              true it doesnt affect bt mage blink huh

Comment

Originally posted by goodhelp View Post
                                I believe what you meant to say pesmerga was "is what makes THEM ungrateful"... I dont see you putting any money into the game with your proud to be a noncasher signature info and forum bigotry.
                                Nope I had it right. I don't cash on the server I'm on now and for good reason r2 doesn't deserve a cent of my hard earned money, not with the way they treat their players by ignoring them and never fixing anything. I did however cash when I first started playing over a year and a half ago on a different server until I realized how r2 operated. My sig isn't meant to sound like bigotry, infinite prestige and a seal broken blessing is extremely difficult and tedious to get w/o cashing, so it's more me being a showoff. Even if someone did cash infinite prestige it would still be impressive cause it's 39,999 clicks at the wishing well since 1 prestige is four clicks through the menu and a lvl 5 seal broken blessing is about the same number of clicks, not to mention all the charm/roses needed.

Every player has a right to voice their opinion if they cash or not it makes no difference because we're all experiencing r2's denial and lack of solutions to any of the problems, bugs and issues we're all face playing CS everyday. When something does get fixed it's only after a thread goes onto 30 pages of people complaining and threatening quitting before r2 actually does something. just sayin...

@ zofvlc - your like one of those kids that tries to push a door open when in big bold lettering it says PULL right near the handle. How can I miss a joke that I started?!?!?!?!? but I will take your advice I need a nap.
                                IronSight
                                Kong server 5
                                Apocalypse guild
                                Ranger Eidolon lvl 150

Comment

Working...
                                X