[Activity] Blazin' Pumpkins

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Activity] Blazin' Pumpkins

Duration: 10/24 – 11/6 11:59 PM (Server Time)

Description: Halloween in Vidalia isn’t only about scares and dark magic; the kinder spirits are bringing torches that have taken the form of Jack-o'-lanterns. From 12:00 – 18:00, five Jack-o-lanterns will be appearing throughout Starglade on instances L1 - L5, refreshing every 30 minutes. Track them down and bask in the glow of the EXP they bring!
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

so how long do these pumpkin torches last?

Comment

if it's like regular torches, it'd be 15mins.. but that would be weird if new spawn every 30min...

Comment

It seems to be 2min, which I can't find being worth it... I rather put that time onto doing dungeon runs or something else more productive.

Comment

this "event" is such a joke...
          YuiShushino
          [S62] Bloodshed Hollow
          Defiance - Guild Master

The original wording on this signature was changed by R2 without my knowledge, abuse of power perhaps?
          It was changed due to my comments about THIS topic:
          A hacker blatantly admitted his guilt, yet he is still on the person's account.

Comment

Who ever thought of this event should be publicly fired, then tied up to a post so we can stone him/her.

Comment

What an utter nonsense. What's even the point of setting up pumpkins for less than 3mins? It doesn't even fill up 5% of my exp. Why not simply give away some torches for free to the players? Would've done much better than that crappy 5 g torch girl.

With token event ended already, practically no events is worth my time anymore

Comment

where can i find the event area

Comment

Working...
                X