No announcement yet.

[Announcement] 8/30/2012 Server Maintenance @ 4:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope its a worth while event, or will be time to look for another game.

Comment

The exchange will probably be the Bronze medals to silver medals again =)

Comment

or aniversery coupons for something!

Comment

i hope the frost buff event will be prolonged
          Server - S53 Exelow Hollows
          Char - Rohbean
          Class - Knight balance (called it Bear Knight)
          Level - Eido 120++
          Rank - Squire XD
          Guild - VATICAN XVI
          Pet - Firelord Gen1 ..... Demon King Gen 3
          Mount - Gryphon
          Sperion - Supr Immortal Def Max lvl Gem lvl 5 -_-lll
          Beast Soul - Tiger

Silent Player FTW

Comment

I'm expecting the birthday party or the birthday cake to have events to have some nice rewards. Probably some EW or Gmuts in those events.

And what about the birthday coupons? You can probably get something nice out of those too (thats the exchange event), they did say they would be worthwhile...

Comment

At this time servers S1 through S3 are down for maintenance.
              This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

GMUT event pls :'(

Comment

Probably a silly question.. but I rarely get a chance to enter forums.. is it mentioned when the server maintenance is going to be a Large update patch or a small one?.. or is it a surprise at all times....

Comment

Each event tends to have advantages and disadvantages to it, think its better to just be glad they are constantly trying to give us events to enjoy instead of the mass grinding wheel when I started last year..

Comment

GM hope r2team fixed the goddess system , i already spent crystal but cant advance to goddess of devote arggg , i already follow the requirement to made it to lv 5 blessing, i took blessing of heart lv 5 , shadow lv 5 ,but the statue said that i need certain blessing level.
                      i heard the statue is misleading ... ,which blessing should i maxed to get to goddess of devote ?

Idiotsavant
                      sullendunes

Comment

Originally posted by philipwu View Post
                        GM hope r2team fixed the goddess system , i already spent crystal but cant advance to goddess of devote arggg , i already follow the requirement to made it to lv 5 blessing, i took blessing of heart lv 5 , shadow lv 5 ,but the statue said that i need certain blessing level.
                        i heard the statue is misleading ... ,which blessing should i maxed to get to goddess of devote ?

Idiotsavant
                        sullendunes
                        That might have been a misprint.
                        What you should require is the Middle one of the top 3, which is the Blessing of Luck, or something.
                        The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Originally posted by philipwu View Post

Idiotsavant
                          sullendunes
                          You need 3 blessings from votary. The middle one and the 2 on the left or the middle one and the 2 on the right. The middle one is always necessary I think (at least for the Goddess of War it is).

Comment

Thanks for the quick respond guys [BrotherVT and Swiftslayer] , ill try to upgrade the middle one ^^ , but could r2team do something about it , we only follow what the statues said "[blessing of wind lv 5 and blessing of mistweave lv 5] Or [blessing of heart lv 5 and blessing of shadow lv 5] ", and i did choose heart and shadow... but turn out cant advanced to the next step ...
                            Last edited by philipwu; 08-30-2012, 03:56 AM.

Comment

You need to get all 5 votary skills to lvl5 before you can advance to devotee.

Comment

Originally posted by chainsawcarver View Post
                                You need to get all 5 votary skills to lvl5 before you can advance to devotee.
                                Not true. And yes i'm at devotee.

Comment

Working...
                                X