Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] 8/30/2012 Server Maintenance @ 4:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

huhuhu... thief daggers... i havent use all of them because my internet connection was bad... and the event expires... SAD...

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
      Tell you what, I'll use one word from each activity to make a sentence. I shall only use words form the activities, and not the promotions.

Evil Decorating Party Cake do Exchange Animal Reward.
      Yayy! A Gigantic Angry, Evil Anniversary Cake will take over the world; after we kill it, the cake will explode into millions of tiny bionic monkeys on tricycles, which then we can exchange for sharp pointy sticks, useful for roasting the real reward: Vidalia Onions.

Err... I'm way off, aren't I?
      Name: Blacktoade
      Server: (S5) Twilight Caverns
      Class: Ranger
      Pets: Bone Dragon
      Mounts: Alicorn

Comment

Originally posted by blacktoade View Post
        Yayy! A Gigantic Angry, Evil Anniversary Cake will take over the world; after we kill it, the cake will explode into millions of tiny bionic monkeys on tricycles, which then we can exchange for sharp pointy sticks, useful for roasting the real reward: Vidalia Onions.

Err... I'm way off, aren't I?
        +1 to that lol
        If I post something really weird that makes no sense whatsoever it means I'm not mentally there at the time I post it (probably sleep deprived)

Character: (S31)Kiesha
        Server: Tree of Life
        Plane: Eidolon
        Class: Hybrid Priest
        Guild: Harmless

Comment

I WANT MY COUPONS BACK! I spent 40 on a shining gem coupons by accident,i didnt know it takes 40! take the gem coupon and give back the coupons
          LEARN TO SPELL PEOPLE,ITS ROGUE NOT ROUGE D:<

Comment

IT's Fine

Comment

Working...
            X