Current lvl: Eidolon 80+
    Guild: (S6)Athena

Comment

what is it fixed?
      Name: (S51)Aliceianna
      Server: Cimmerian Woodlands
      Class: Ranger Hybrid
      Plane: Eidolon
      Pet: Burning Angel (Gen 3), Demon King, and way more than i care to go into on here
      Level: 143+
      Honor Rank:Emperor
      Mount: Killin
      Guild: (S34)Rebels (General)

Comment

Compensation for closed events
        This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

Originally posted by weizheng23 View Post
          would be nice
          Pet: Burning Angel (Gen 3), Demon King, and way more than i care to go into on here

Comment

Originally posted by weizheng23 View Post
            Yeah there you be one for each player

Comment

-Sigh- VT any word on when they're gonna get to work on fixing this? we're all getting very frustrated about this issue

Comment

Originally posted by Aliceianna View Post
                honestly i was getting close to rage quitting if they gave us mroe tokens so im happy for this event but would be nice if they where open
                Are you serious ? Did you see the events there ? the tokens while boring and has been 4-5 months in a row, has much better rewards, these events are 2 weeks, and only for Pumpkin candies mostly, the seed isn't really nice either because the content is random.

Comment

Originally posted by Botolminum View Post
                  Are you serious ? Did you see the events there ? the tokens while boring and has been 4-5 months in a row, has much better rewards, these events are 2 weeks, and only for Pumpkin candies mostly, the seed isn't really nice either because the content is random.
                  it is something different and that i like i dont care if i get **** prizes as long as the event is fun and has some veriety and considering that i got maybe 2 tokens a day on most of them i just did ss and 2 ss more a day is not that big a deal to me

Comment

theres a shock! make a half decent event and they balls it up. hats off to you R2, you really know how to spoil us.

Comment

UPDATE: Our apologies for the delay on the Halloween events. Due to a coding glitch the events and promotions are currently closed, but will open on the 25th.
                      This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

:O ok. So the event will be extend till friday nex week?
                        Server - S53 Exelow Hollows
                        Char - Rohbean
                        Class - Knight balance (called it Bear Knight)
                        Level - Eido 120++
                        Rank - Squire XD
                        Guild - VATICAN XVI
                        Pet - Firelord Gen1 ..... Demon King Gen 3
                        Mount - Gryphon
                        Sperion - Supr Immortal Def Max lvl Gem lvl 5 -_-lll
                        Beast Soul - Tiger

Silent Player FTW

Comment

Attention all r2cs crews. " don't make people hates you, apologies won't do anything". Take action!!!!!!!!! Make improvement!!!!!! Don't get lazy
                          every weeks getting worst and worst. Forcing people spend won't make you rich. The way r2 do right now will not make all players happy!!!
                          Think about it !!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Doralin View Post
                            :O ok. So the event will be extend till friday nex week?
                            why would they do that? so next weeks events can be broken too?? way to think things through.....
                            (S39)Schrodinger, Eidolon, Knight
                            server: Erie Marsh

"Save a life, grope your wife" Breast Cancer awareness
                            "Stupid people are like slinkies, they are good for nothing but will bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs."

Comment

So if we buy costumes today, will they be counted to this promotion since it's not opened yet?

Comment

Originally posted by fendywong02 View Post
                                Attention all r2cs crews. " don't make people hates you, apologies won't do anything". Take action!!!!!!!!! Make improvement!!!!!! Don't get lazy
                                every weeks getting worst and worst. Forcing people spend won't make you rich. The way r2 do right now will not make all players happy!!!
                                Think about it !!!!!!
                                Cant you be more considerate? a GM has already apologized and R2 is not forcing any players here to spend their money , Players spend real money for the game on their own will. Your so pathetic
                                "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

Working...
                                X