[Patch Notes] Crystal Saga 10/24 Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice gag gift for Warriors Arena tier 8 & 9, gem removers. >..,>
    Last edited by sangofighter; 10-24-2013, 02:01 PM.

Comment

As usual, R2 cant beg the real developers of CS to balance the PvP through planes instead of deliberatedly giving OP players scrapped junks of lesser planes to give them the Arena Points. Way to give the lesser planes low self-steem of acquiring AP, this will be printed in the Failure Bookmark of CS.

Comment

New event rlly buggy, u lost like 5 times before i was even in.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	arena.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	124.6 KB
ID:	1676955

Comment

Originally posted by mijkol View Post
          New event rlly buggy, u lost like 5 times before i was even in.
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]59990[/ATTACH]
          i experience that too lost arena points

and not good lv 50 vs 140 this game is for high lvs

it must have a lv bracket high lv will be jsut laughing while low lv is getting a headache!

epiv fail
          Last edited by Boydmodel; 10-24-2013, 06:37 PM.
          (s47)boydmodel
          "The cuties in s47"

Server: Sullen Dunes
          Class: Ranger
          Plane: Scion
          Level: 75

Comment

Come join the server on newgrounds..... the event worked perfect 2 hours after reset like always........ ( I admit this is the first time we have felt special)

Comment

we also noticed some of the 3 ppl partys came in a room with a 1 person party lol, 3vs1 not so fair either

Comment

i wont tell u how damn BUGGED seng is but first ................. GET ME THE HELL OUT OF SENG 2 of us r stuck here even refresh wont kick us and no seng npc inside
                (-[>.<]-)

Comment

soul shards rarely drops on scarecrows.. #24

we killed 8 but nothing drops except lots of pumpkin candies.. not wrth it

Comment

Originally posted by diablu View Post
                    i wont tell u how damn BUGGED seng is but first ................. GET ME THE HELL OUT OF SENG 2 of us r stuck here even refresh wont kick us and no seng npc inside
                    Kabam English server(same as myself) Honestly would be nice for like a /despawn command that sends us to tyria so no one gets stuck in places like this or the AWESOME yet horrifyingly glitchy arena....

we have no active GM in game or mods only support we get are through tickest and posts like this.... Please help bluu hes the second so far in our server to get stuck in sengolia(but please do not take out the refresh and able to stay in seng mechanic as spawn killers tend to kill people then it glitches and they cannot respawn until they refresh yada yada yada) ok im done ranting.
                    Server -Kabam English
                    Char Name - World
                    Level - Eidolon lvl 98
                    Class - Hybrid Dodge Build Rogue(combination of a few builds)
                    Guild - Reality(leader)
                    no longer playing

Comment

red name glitch for no Pking?

Comment

Since the events go for two week are we going to at least get the servers reboot so events like LG aren't bugged like they usually are? Plus there are some bugs like with Arena and red name glitch that would be nice to get fixes ASAP

Comment

how to redeem the gift package ?

Comment

Working...
                          X