Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Patch Notes] Crystal Saga 11/7 Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love it tokens. <3 But Autumn isnt done yet.. why remove the exchange? D:
    • ♚ IGN: (S62)Calinare
    • ♚ Server: Bloodshed Hollow
    • ♚ Level: 130 Eidolon
    • ♚ Class: Unusual Blood Hybrid Priest

Comment

Now we cant see the shops tag anymore...you hide everything )

Comment

Still no 3rd page vault >.<

Comment

wow! r2 I'm really amazed these are some older bugs but I'm truly happy you're paying attention. This is awesome and a step in the right direction, keep it up! I'm waiting for next week excited to see what you'll do now. Keep proving me wrong I'd love to be someone that talks up your game instead of hating on it.

^ not sarcastic at all^ awesome ty for the bug fixes and the priest class needed so much work. Arrow pierce description was so off before but I'm going to test it on my servers top knight when she gets on tyvm
          Last edited by xXPesmergaXx; 11-07-2013, 05:11 AM.
          IronSight
          Kong server 5
          Apocalypse guild
          Ranger Eidolon lvl 150
          Infinite Prestige title & BoL broken as a non-casher. Fused pure gen 1 kilin
          Gen 3 Morphed Swordovan (Excalibur), Gen 4 Guardian Angel, Demon King, Cupid, Bunny etc...

Comment

thank you R2 for fixed a lot of priest skills.
            Last edited by Yuzuriha_Inori; 11-07-2013, 06:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R22517848 View Post
              Now we cant see the shops tag anymore...you hide everything )
              Just hide players, and then change zones. When you come back to starglade, everything will be the same as before.. sperions, auras and shop tags. Double clicking the hide players button again, will change it back to hide everything. But yes everytime you zone the new feature is lost. This is kind of a nice flaw... kind of.

Thank you for the sweet update.
              Server- Plethuran Plains
              Char Name - (S52)Taken
              Level - Eidolon level 150
              Class - Knight
              Guild - (S52)Elysium

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Tim View Post
                [*]Fixed an issue where ranger skill Pierce Arrow was not doing as much damage as it should have been.[/LIST]
                This skill was fixed 2 weeks ago and you decide to post the fix now?

And BrotherVT I trusted your thread where I posted the bug skill (Arrow Rain and Ultimate Aim) and I tested it today to find out its not fixed so wasted 2 sands of time again, I should have sent it in a ticket and it might have been fixed. But right now I suggest you fix this I know its not your fault R2 that you don't read forums much. http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Reports!/page2

Iv been waiting for more then a month for this to be fixed.
                IGN: [Eidolon]:(s6)xemy
                SERVER:
                Windshear Peaks
                Trap ranger

Comment

still having problem in loading can't log in and play >.< i thought after maintenance it will be fix

Comment

Originally posted by S5veronica View Post
                    still having problem in loading can't log in and play >.< i thought after maintenance it will be fix
                    Its not the games fault , probably it's your crappy connection , don't blame R2 in everything LOL...
                    "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

Fixed an issue where when selecting the Hide/Show Players button, character bodies would disappear, but Auras and Sperions displays were still visible. These are now also hidden when hiding other characters.

Were the shops name also hidden? Apparently, when clicking "/" you can't see shop name but still can click shop. .-.

btw, Thankies for the massive repair. XD . `,`
                      I'm beginning to think that if someone cut me open I would bleed your name.

Comment

The stuff from the compensation pack was not enough to make up for the loss of that MUCH needed 100 ESOs daily.
                        Dragon Pals
                        Server:Server 66 Blightmoor (US West)
                        Name: Flarrow
                        Level: 79
                        Guild: UniteD

Comment

Man I looooooooooooove what I got from that compensation pack...so when do we get those 10ss we lost? ._."
                          IGN:: (S34)Skyrazor
                          Server:: (S34)Void Encampment
                          Class:: Rogue
                          Plane:: Eidolon
                          LVL:: 150 (I hope I never have to do that again >_>")
                          Honor rank:: Emperor

Comment

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH for fixing the mount glitch!! I was a bit nervous when I got no update for a few days. T_T Now I can give my friends rides again!! <3 <3<3
                            IGN: (S4)Starflyer
                            Server: Wilterlands
                            Level: Eidolon (130+)
                            Class: Powah Ranger! (Anti w/heals)
                            Guild: EX (â€*Exorcistâ€*) Officer
                            Goal: To make people smile! â€*
                            I`m a friendly person ;3

Comment

how about level 130 knight skill ? the one from protecion tree doesn't work , i tested it on a rogue and his dodge was the same . + it deals so much less damage than the stun / root . how is that possible ? a 130 skill doing less damage than the 50 / 80 one ? does that seem logical ? please work on it , cant be too hard .

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Tim View Post
                                New Dungeon: The Corruption
                                • Open daily from 19:30-20:30, speak with the Battlemaster to enter the staging area of this new dungeon.
                                • Once every 3 minutes, one or two Humafulous will spawn. Defeat one to be teleported to the first level of the dungeon.
                                • There are 10 levels in total, and each successive level comes with a more challenging set of monsters and BOSS.
                                • Rewards include Crystal Heart Fragments, ancient and powerful relics which can be used to synthesize Crystal Hearts.
                                  ***Note: this Crystal Heart has not yet been released. Players can collect the fragments, but can not yet synthesize Crystal Hearts.***
                                Let me guess the system will be released in a few years, and we still are waiting for what to do with soul crystal which you still haven't realesed, you guys cant do anything right.
                                IGN: [Eidolon]:(s6)xemy
                                SERVER:
                                Windshear Peaks
                                Trap ranger

Comment

Working...
                                X