[Patch Notes] Crystal Saga 11/7 Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Patch Notes] Crystal Saga 11/7 Update

This week we've got a few activities you may be familiar with, along with a new dungeon, and a slew of bug fixes. Check out the details below!

Activities
    Promotions
    New Dungeon: The Corruption
    • Open daily from 19:30-20:30, speak with the Battlemaster to enter the staging area of this new dungeon.
    • Once every 3 minutes, one or two Humafulous will spawn. Defeat one to be teleported to the first level of the dungeon.
    • There are 10 levels in total, and each successive level comes with a more challenging set of monsters and BOSS.
    • Rewards include Crystal Heart Fragments, ancient and powerful relics which can be used to synthesize Crystal Hearts.
      ***Note: this Crystal Heart has not yet been released. Players can collect the fragments, but can not yet synthesize Crystal Hearts.***

Bug Fixes
    • Fixed issue with priest skill Improved Holy Light. The skill was quite weak, healing just 584 HP every 2 seconds for 12 seconds at level 5. The skill now heals 1% of HP every 2 seconds for 10 seconds. Skill effect increases by 1% for each skill level increase.
    • Fixed issue with priest skill Blood Pool where it was not preventing all enemy skills from being used. The skill now prevents use of all other skills.
    • *EDIT: this skill sppears to still have some issues* Fixed an issue where priest skill Demon's Grasp was not lasting the full duration.
    • Fixed an issue where ranger skill Pierce Arrow was not doing as much damage as it should have been.
    • Fixed the description for priest skill Sacred Space. The skill should and does last a maximum of 10 seconds.
    • Fixed issue where level 110 pets tamed in the level 110 Dreary Mire zone could not be placed in the Vault.
    • Fixed an issue where when selecting the Hide/Show Players button, character bodies would disappear, but Auras and Sperions displays were still visible. These are now also hidden when hiding other characters.
    • Fixed an issue where certain map names were not displaying correctly when entering new areas.
    • Fixed issue where players are unable to enter cities when riding a double mount with another player.

Other Bugs Addressed
    • Priest skills Improved Blood Beam and Master Blood Beam sometimes do less damage than regular Blood Beam. This is because the skills are very similar in the amount of damage they deal; sometimes the lower-level skill will hit for a greater amount of damage.
    • Priest skills Curse of Weakness, Ring of Decay, and Phlegmatic Curse deal the same amount of damage for critical and non-critical hits. This is because they are secondary skills; they don’t deal damage directly, but focus on improving on player attributes.

UPDATE
    There appear to be some issues still with priest skill Demon's Grasp. Our developers are currently looking into it, and we'll post an update as we know more.

Ooooo nice!
    This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

Please let us know if the Priest skills were properly fixed and if the Ranger skill was also properly fixed.
      The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Where is the compensation pack???
        This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

lol giving us craps for compensation again, cant make up for the ss/normal gems coupons lost

Comment

awesome .............xxxxxD
            (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Originally posted by R23045699 View Post
              lol giving us craps for compensation again, cant make up for the ss/normal gems coupons lost
              Don't kick gift horses in the mouth, be glad you got something rather than a kick in the pants. >

Game: Crystal Saga
              Char name : (K1)Azaleic

Level : 150 Eido
              _________
              Game : Monkey King Online
              Name: Azaleic
              Level : 90
              Server: [S31] Hall of Frost
              BR:135115

Comment

I like the priest patches!!! >.<

Originally posted by R2CS_Tim View Post
                [*]Fixed issue with priest skill Improved Holy Light. The skill was quite weak, healing just 584 HP every 2 seconds for 12 seconds at level 5. The skill now heals 10% of HP every 2 seconds for 10 seconds. Skill effect increases by 1% for each skill level increase.
                [*]Fixed issue with priest skill Blood Pool where it was not preventing all enemy skills from being used. The skill now prevents use of all other skills.
                [*]Fixed an issue where priest skill Demon's Grasp was not lasting the full duration.
                [*]Priest skills Improved Blood Beam and Master Blood Beam sometimes do less damage than regular Blood Beam. This is because the skills are very similar in the amount of damage they deal; sometimes the lower-level skill will hit for a greater amount of damage.
                [*]Priest skills Curse of Weakness, Ring of Decay, and Phlegmatic Curse deal the same amount of damage for critical and non-critical hits. This is because they are secondary skills; they don’t deal damage directly, but focus on improving on player attributes.
                [/LIST]
                I haven't checked all but the part about Imp holy light healing 10% hp every 2 sec for 10 sec is wrong. Its 5% hp every 2 sec for 10 sec at lv 5. I haven't checked the other skills yet.

Edit: I just checked the blood pool and yea it works quiet nicely now. Damn I love this new radius. I'm not mortal blood so I can't check the Demon's Grasp but someone else posted about it in this thread. Thanks for for fixing these 2 skills
                Last edited by TpstT; 11-07-2013, 06:50 AM.
                (S56)TpstT
                A weird and noob priest with an emerald socket
                ♫ Lv1 mortal, 1 matk, 1(0%) def, 1 heal, baby turtle muahahahaha :p who cares about stat just have fun ♪
                come visit ;)

Comment

lol tbh i rather not get those gift rather useless
                  Originally posted by Azaleic27 View Post
                  Don't kick gift horses in the mouth, be glad you got something rather than a kick in the pants. >

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Tim View Post
                    [*]Fixed issue with priest skill Improved Holy Light. The skill was quite weak, healing just 584 HP every 2 seconds for 12 seconds at level 5. The skill now heals 10% of HP every 2 seconds for 10 seconds. Skill effect increases by 1% for each skill level increase.
                    Nice tweak but right now, in the game it heals 1% hp every 2 secs not 10%.

Comment

Originally posted by meftmeft View Post
                      Nice tweak but right now, in the game it heals 1% hp every 2 secs not 10%.
                      Thanks for that clarification.

Comment

Alright guys, it was a typo by Timmy. It was supposed to only be 1%, not 10%.

Comment

What about the knight skill Zealot's Shield from perfect frag? it say IMMune to all effects fro 15 seconds.Well in ladder at lvl 70 the p bird still can use the skill even if i have that skill activated,in KD dungeon the fire still can low my hp and so on...Do that skill works?or is there just to be?

Comment

Originally posted by R22517848 View Post
                            What about the knight skill Zealot's Shield from perfect frag? it say IMMune to all effects fro 15 seconds.Well in ladder at lvl 70 the p bird still can use the skill even if i have that skill activated,in KD dungeon the fire still can low my hp and so on...Do that skill works?or is there just to be?
                            Feel free to post that HERE

Comment

oh great lmao..
                              Reskilled to check the holy light but you just fixed the post so now I wasted 2 sot xD

edit: demons grasp is still effected by cast speed %
                              Last edited by adrimid; 11-07-2013, 04:46 AM.
                              Ign: (S44)Euthanize
                              Guild: (J1)Philippines
                              Level: 150 Eidolon
                              Class: Support Priest.

Objection?
                              I'm annoying.
                              ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Comment

Working...
                              X