Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sithewarrior View Post
    I only see 6 tokens a day... where are you getting daily quest from? o.o
    I was wondering also what is the daily quest. done all my daily quest none of it gives token

Comment

Originally posted by Shroominator View Post
      I am not impressed with Corruption, it was a waste of my time, and maybe if there were different platforms it might be better but 100 players all trying to fight 5 mobs just isnt fair. This is my opinion, this dungeon stinks and i wont be playing it anytime soon...
      I cant agree more.. just another Rogue event for the 50 other rogue events this game has.. 1 mob every 3 mins and 200 ppl fighting and 1 person goes on.. .come on now :/

Comment

I hope someone can start a thread to make Corruption reward list per level

Corruption Pack level 7 = soul shard x1 , Divine feather (bound) x1 , Rune of Evil x1 , Gold Key x1 , GMUT (bound) x1

Comment

Originally posted by R27287075 View Post

I cant agree more.. just another Rogue event for the 50 other rogue events this game has.. 1 mob every 3 mins and 200 ppl fighting and 1 person goes on.. .come on now :/
          actually its not a rogue event lol.... the way the Humafluous (or however its spelled) goes... first person to hit it gets the kill.... so long as they keep attacking and do not die....

but thats just an observation coming from a rogue
          Server -Kabam English
          Char Name - World
          Level - Eidolon lvl 98
          Class - Hybrid Dodge Build Rogue(combination of a few builds)
          Guild - Reality(leader)
          no longer playing

Comment

I can back that up with my own observations as well, we had a level 75 scion knight kill the 1st or 2nd Humafluous over the top 2 rogues (Level 150 Ediolon and level 149 Eidolon) in my server. And to give you an idea of relative attack speeds, the knight in question needed more than 2 people helping him to kill scarecrows last week, at least one of those 2 rogues was soloing them regularly.

Comment

Humongolus blows, its 1st hit gets to go up, while others do the rest of the work. Either add PVP into the area or give others chances to go up by adding a quest like kill 25x Thundermouse.

Comment

I'd agree with adding a quest to move up, 20 people per day tops now. Possibly less if it kicks you out of the arena when time is up. That said I think first hit getting it is good, if it was last hit then it would pretty much be a rogue only event.

Comment

Originally posted by R22517848 View Post
                  What about the knight skill Zealot's Shield from perfect frag? it say IMMune to all effects fro 15 seconds.Well in ladder at lvl 70 the p bird still can use the skill even if i have that skill activated,in KD dungeon the fire still can low my hp and so on...Do that skill works?or is there just to be?
                  It's incorrect description, checked it from other version. It SHOULD be "Immune to all displace effects".
                  Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Like the bugs updated but the Warrior area Rogues not being able to stealth sucks. That's like priest not being able to heal while they are in there. Unfair advantage for Rogues
                    I wouldn't do anything for a Klondike Bar

Ign:WhiteOokami

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteOokami View Post
                      Like the bugs updated but the Warrior area Rogues not being able to stealth sucks. That's like priest not being able to heal while they are in there. Unfair advantage for Rogues
                      might want to correct that lol its a unfair advantage against not for rogues lol

and ive already given plenty of solutions instead of completely killing the shadow tree for rogues in arena

hope the gms listen or they will lose a lot of players
                      Server -Kabam English
                      Char Name - World
                      Level - Eidolon lvl 98
                      Class - Hybrid Dodge Build Rogue(combination of a few builds)
                      Guild - Reality(leader)
                      no longer playing

Comment

Working...
                      X