No announcement yet.

Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance at 3 AM EST on November 7th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fix the daylight time of server as previously... before 1 hour... and vault new page..

Comment

Originally posted by adrimid View Post
      If they do release third rebirth, I'm assuming the level requirement would be 150. Lots of people still can't get orders though they grind 10 hours a day overnight..
      PLUS if they do release it and the level cap is set back to 120 after someone has gotten it to 150 I will cry. ;w;
      no.

edit: oh and I like the thief token events. or invaders w/e they are.
      Seems like the most opportunity to get dem tokens. I don't mind getting 20 divine feathers bound a day.
      there would be a lvl cap release first probably lvl 200 and a rebirth a few weeks later, either way judging by crystal legacy and saga of hero CS is in a different route and we're unlikely to get another rebirth for quite sometime.
      IronSight
      Kong server 5
      Apocalypse guild
      Ranger Eidolon lvl 150
      Infinite Prestige title & BoL broken as a non-casher. Fused pure gen 1 kilin
      Gen 3 Morphed Swordovan (Excalibur), Gen 4 Guardian Angel, Demon King, Cupid, Bunny etc...

Comment

more soulshard event... and puc's....
        • ♚ IGN: (S62)Calinare
        • ♚ Server: Bloodshed Hollow
        • ♚ Level: 130 Eidolon
        • ♚ Class: Unusual Blood Hybrid Priest

Comment

Originally posted by Luciferkk View Post
          fix the daylight time of server as previously... before 1 hour... and vault new page..
          There is no issue with the current time of the server.
          Daylight Savings is something that happens every year between March until November where the time is forwarded one hour.
          R2 Games simply goes off of Daylight Savings since the servers are US based
          The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Originally posted by Thorn83 View Post
            *run around yelling Patch notes! Patch notes! Patch NOTES! and poke gm til they put up patch notes* *GRIN* Annoyance for the good of all lol *Steal every gm's left shoe and ransom them for patch notes* mwah ha ha ha ha Ebil Bunny! *tiny voice* --> so ebil
            made me lol. sry for responding to some many post I'm trying to waste time...
            IronSight
            Kong server 5
            Apocalypse guild
            Ranger Eidolon lvl 150
            Gen 3 Morphed Swordovan (Excalibur), Gen 4 Guardian Angel, Demon King, Cupid, Bunny etc...

Comment

better FL eggs event

Comment

u get fl eggs during quiz :P and would luv the gift event .... or make such that we can send multiple gifts at a time :/
                (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Originally posted by Thorn83 View Post
                  As someone who has been playing even longer- almost 2 yrs/
                  I just wrote that for the majority. I'm at 1yr 7-8 months playtime myself. Statistics say most cs players are at 6months-to a year. I'm trying a different approach with r2. I'm putting myself in their shoes. They go from such an active community to complete ignorance of their players. Idk if this is their fault or annoyance due to constant complaints from their players. Which would suck the life out of any game developer or porter. Any game porter or owner would be slighted by constant criticism, but we need r2 back, we need them here with us and not absent. I think they'd see the majority cares about them if they would try more, a little time and care could turn CS around and make a world of difference for CS.
                  IronSight
                  Kong server 5
                  Apocalypse guild
                  Ranger Eidolon lvl 150

Comment

-Hotkeys F1-F8 for the 3rd/ highest row of hotkeys.
                    -Hotkey-able titles (switching between "i'm no bird" and "Ladder master" titles would be nice at our hotkeys) (drag drop).
                    -Quick item loot in otherwords instant looting.
                    -Instant gem synth which I now like most things are slow because if you spend time playing you're more likely to cash fate shop.
                    -Numbered gem coupon exchange (click the up arrow till you reach the number of gems you'd like to synth to coupons or the number of gems you'd like to synth to flawless>immac pink diamonds).
                    -Color based sort in inventory for quick vending or disenchanting.
                    -Progress based wings, pets and mount stars like pixie instead of the star system.
                    -A safe zone at 9+ for frag enchanting and gear enchanting.
                    -Glitched mobs fixes, if you lock onto a mob that's spawned into an area where you can't attack it it's auto ignored in afk.
                    -Patch for mage skill blink and marriage teleportation ring after you are leading a fairy to the quartermaster during the fairy search event.
                    -MORE bag pages or vault pages. I've made alts just to store things. We have needed more room since R2 added soul prints/ sperion system, it's 10x worse now.

This is just a few things but I've itemized a majority of them from your loyal players, please do some of these.
                    IronSight
                    Kong server 5
                    Apocalypse guild
                    Ranger Eidolon lvl 150

Comment

Working...
                    X