Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance at 3 AM EST on November 28th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bobby1313 View Post
    Why don't you make cs a free to play game and only allow donations?
    sever major Linux corporations run off of this philosophy

Comment

Yeah disable all skills and items in fairy search.

Game: Crystal Saga
      Char name : (K1)Azaleic

Level : 150 Eido
      _________
      Game : Monkey King Online
      Name: Azaleic
      Level : 90
      Server: [S31] Hall of Frost
      BR:135115

Comment

I too am havin the same issue
        Originally posted by xXPesmergaXx View Post
        People level 121-150 are unable to gain guild contribution from daily hunts.

Comment

patch notes or I'll eat your hamsters!!!!!
          Thorne

Shadow Guild
          Eidolon Rogue
          Angel Island
          Pets: FireLord, Burning Angel, Super Demon, Super Angel, Teeka, Bald Eagle, Baby Demon, Baby Angel, Bonosaurus, Demon King

Mounts: Gryphon, Bunny, Alicorn, Battle Bear

Coke
          Shadow Guild
          Mortal
          Ranger

Brakyn
          Shadow Guild
          Mortal
          Mage

Only the weak pick on the weak :rolleyes:

Comment

knight skill is charge

Comment

yearly turkeys are coming .. hope you keep up with the monthly tokens i love trading in 25 for superior gems token

Comment

Originally posted by JPwayne82444 View Post
                This needs to be done, also all the other skills that allow cheating this way. I've been told combat rogue skills work for this, and also a knight skill, although I can't remember the names of them.
                wow ppl ok lets remove rouge stealth skills in pvp then because between that the stun and attack speed they are OP or lets stop that fact that tanks can debuff mage icecrystal awakening thats the only chance we have to beat them....come on ppl so what mage can use blink in fairy search every other class has an unfair advantage somewhere in the game
                Name: (S52)Shaz
                Server: (S52)Plethuran Plains
                Plane: Eidolon 149
                Class: Fire mage Hybrid Ice support
                Nobility: Emperor
                Pet: Guardian angel+13 Gen 3, Emperor Demon +13 Gen 3, Firelord +13, Golden teady +13 Gen 2, Ultresourus Rex +13
                Mount: Hellwing
                Guild: (S52)Elysium - Co-Guild Master
                Wings: Ultimate Demon lord +3
                Zodiac: Max
                Beast Soul: tiger
                Soul: 1138

Comment

does the GM here can't ban to those who are reported of scamming? >>> (S35)arcee <<this is the scammer on r2 and free playing like nothing happens
                  Last edited by kylemontalba; 11-28-2013, 03:39 AM. Reason: wrong toon

Comment

Originally posted by JPwayne82444 View Post
                    This needs to be done, also all the other skills that allow cheating this way. I've been told combat rogue skills work for this, and also a knight skill, although I can't remember the names of them.
                    oh yeah forgot about those, yeah both the knight and combat rogue dash skills are also exploited although I don't see them used as much as blink or tele rings.
                    IronSight
                    Kong server 5
                    Apocalypse guild
                    Ranger Eidolon lvl 150
                    Infinite Prestige title & BoL broken as a non-casher. Fused pure gen 1 kilin
                    Gen 3 Morphed Swordovan (Excalibur), Gen 4 Guardian Angel, Demon King, Cupid, Bunny etc...

Comment

Originally posted by tajmahal62 View Post
                      Terrible suggestion....y don't u remove
                      Stealth and all stubs took thr not fair...its all fair atm
                      You only think it's a terrible suggestion because you're a mage, but it's not fair for everyone else. I don't know how many times I was ahead of mages and would have been first in fairy search then they just used blink to pass me. It needs to be fixed.
                      IronSight
                      Kong server 5
                      Apocalypse guild
                      Ranger Eidolon lvl 150
                      Infinite Prestige title & BoL broken as a non-casher. Fused pure gen 1 kilin
                      Gen 3 Morphed Swordovan (Excalibur), Gen 4 Guardian Angel, Demon King, Cupid, Bunny etc...

Comment

Good turkeys' day! Give us turkey Boss, turkey pet, turkey mount , turkey dungeon, turkey Pack just like the other version Saga of Hero! GO! GO! Flood this game with turkeys!!

Comment

the turkey pet is called gobbler... it was free to all. just like a bear cub lol

Comment

Originally posted by xXPesmergaXx View Post
                            You only think it's a terrible suggestion because you're a mage, but it's not fair for everyone else. I don't know how many times I was ahead of mages and would have been first in fairy search then they just used blink to pass me. It needs to be fixed.
                            I'm a mage, and I agree that it is unfair. I'd much rather see all of the movement skills be disabled, and not just force people to move at a set speed, not be able to mount, and to randomly disable half the movement skills, but not the other half.

Comment

dont forget TURKEY SUIT

Comment

Working...
                              X