X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stormaggedon
    started a topic [Activity] Rose Planting

[Activity] Rose Planting

Duration: 9/6 – 9/12 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Server: All Servers
    Level Requirements: Levels 40+

Description: For the following week, players level 40 and above may visit the Quartermaster in Starglade to receive 1 Rose Seed Pack per day. Open this pack and you will receive up to three Rose Seeds. Head over to Bloodfang Village and plant these seeds within the Event Area. Once fully grown, you will receive Roses. Planting one seed will yield two Roses. These Roses will award you with 10 Charm points each, which may then be used for the newly released Goddess system.

Note: The Rose Seeds Pack may only be redeemed once per day.

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by rainebear-x View Post
    -shakes my head- Some people need to go back to grade 2 and learn how to read better XD
    That's not nice. Sometimes when skimming through the events the little details are missed is all.

Leave a comment:

• rainebear-x
    replied
    -shakes my head- Some people need to go back to grade 2 and learn how to read better XD

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by R22917832 View Post
    wish they would put that in writing that its random.
    You mean like here
    Click image for larger version

Name:	roseseed.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	12.0 KB
ID:	1660484
    and here?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	roseseed2.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	28.5 KB
ID:	1660485

Oh, and in the Description part of the first post, it also says "Open this pack and you will receive up to three Rose Seeds."
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 09-10-2012, 11:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• R22917832
    replied
    wish they would put that in writing that its random.

Leave a comment:

• NovaWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by Alexmancer View Post
    I had only been receiving one seed as well. But after reset today, I received two. I had actually thought that 1 was what we were supposed to get. Is the amount of seeds you get per day a random number between one and three?
    yes it is a random number from one to three. I guess one has the highest chance, and three is the lowesT because I have never gotten 3 seeds from one rose seed pack yet.

Leave a comment:

• Alexmancer
    replied
    I had only been receiving one seed as well. But after reset today, I received two. I had actually thought that 1 was what we were supposed to get. Is the amount of seeds you get per day a random number between one and three?

Leave a comment:

• R22917832
    replied
    Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
    Duration: 9/6 – 9/12 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Server: All Servers
    Level Requirements: Levels 40+

Description: For the following week, players level 40 and above may visit the Quartermaster in Starglade to receive 1 Rose Seed Pack per day. Open this pack and you will receive up to three Rose Seeds. Head over to Bloodfang Village and plant these seeds within the Event Area. Once fully grown, you will receive Roses. Planting one seed will yield two Roses. These Roses will award you with 10 Charm points each, which may then be used for the newly released Goddess system.

Note: The Rose Seeds Pack may only be redeemed once per day.
    yesterday and today, i went to the quarter master yesterday and today fr the rose pack seed. i got one bu after opening the pack, there was only 1 rose seed. is this a glitch and where can i get my rose seeds back?

Leave a comment:

• RheyBasty
    replied
    so much nice we love it!

Leave a comment:

• R22057192
    replied
    May we give the roses as gifts as well?

Leave a comment:

• jordanw12345
    replied
    nice figured you would end up doing a free charm event