No announcement yet.

[Announcement] New CS Server – Crystal Peak – Going Live 12/05 @ 10:00 AM PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] New CS Server – Crystal Peak – Going Live 12/05 @ 10:00 AM PST

Join us on Thursday, December 5th at 10:00 AM PST (1:00 PM EST), as we unveil our latest Crystal Saga server, Crystal Peak. Crystal Peak will be a West Coast PvE server set on PST (Pacific Standard Time). For further details about these content updates and ongoing activities, please visit our official website and forums. See you in-game!

For those of you in the Philippines, the server will open at 2:00 AM your time on December 6th. (So either stay up really late on December 5th, or get up super early December 6th.)
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Another PvE?!
    The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

When will we get a PVP?

Comment

*** seriously... we need a merge not a new server lol S64 running empty bc of those new servers am not going there to redo my char that holds no sense am not even halway maxed out my char do u ppl even care about oppinions of players lol

Comment

O.O are u guys serious lmfao hellow S64 65 63 like gonna die if u keep up make new servers am not cashing like for getting this Bunny Wabbitsâ„¢ trown at my face cmon merge pls i mean it sengolia got bored for me getting items alot more harder MERGE S64 WITH A SERVER DAMMID i can hear ghosts singing there >.>
          Last edited by BrotherVT; 12-02-2013, 02:44 PM.

Comment

This is absurd no PVP west nor east have been released for a year . Keep up the goodwork R2
            "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

bring hellstorm to ussss! :v need new playeeers and people to natter toooo

Comment

I told you guys a long time ago they're moving away from PvP and trying to make all servers PvE. Evil mode is lame because you drop stuff if you get killed. The PvP events are not great. Sengolia hasn't changed since the game started. It's so lame I can kill the crystal in a few seconds. IoB isn't real PvP, we can't use battle pots. Warrior's Arena is still bugged and you lose more points than you gain. I've won 10 fights this week in there and gotten 0 points because the level of the other player was so low. Crappy thing is if I lose to one of those guys I'll lose 10+ points. When I get killed by someone stronger than me I lose 11+ points. The idea is great but their execution is poor. If level 1 mobs do 1 damage no matter what level you are or how strong you are I should get at least 1 point for killing a noob. Hell storm is crazy because there are too many enemies at once but its probably the best PvP event but the prizes are lame. I don't think we'll see another PvP server and after a while they will convert all PvP servers into PvE servers. Best just farm dungeons or cash up.
                "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

Originally posted by MomoJay View Post
                  I told you guys a long time ago they're moving away from PvP and trying to make all servers PvE. Evil mode is lame because you drop stuff if you get killed. The PvP events are not great. Sengolia hasn't changed since the game started. It's so lame I can kill the crystal in a few seconds. IoB isn't real PvP, we can't use battle pots. Warrior's Arena is still bugged and you lose more points than you gain. I've won 10 fights this week in there and gotten 0 points because the level of the other player was so low. Crappy thing is if I lose to one of those guys I'll lose 10+ points. When I get killed by someone stronger than me I lose 11+ points. The idea is great but their execution is poor. If level 1 mobs do 1 damage no matter what level you are or how strong you are I should get at least 1 point for killing a noob. Hell storm is crazy because there are too many enemies at once but its probably the best PvP event but the prizes are lame. I don't think we'll see another PvP server and after a while they will convert all PvP servers into PvE servers. Best just farm dungeons or cash up.
                  Sad news D:
                  "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

Guys, why are you so interested in PVP servers? 90% of this game is PVE, I wasn't aware that we, as players, gained EXP from killing players! Think about it seriously, if a PVP server was released you would spend your time leveling not going evil mode and wasting time killing players. I like PVP as obviously all of you do, but that's why we have Sengolia, Dragon Spine, certain Chamber of Fate rooms, Guild resource battle ground and also Gotor in Kaymo Mountain. So, stop keep begging for a PVP server, it's annoying.

Comment

i like pvp thats why I go for online game rather than offline game. no?

sengolia pvp ? no... now its like player versus time. See who can beat the xtal faster

dragonspine? no comment

GR? its harvest ville now

delivery quest? i see alot mortal plundering lol

Gotor? bullcrap
                      Last edited by Nickname3; 12-04-2013, 09:48 PM.

Comment

They wont release a pvp because they know tdk will come back to it, and they don't want to deal with tdk. This is why they haven't released a pvp in so long.
                        What are bugs?

Comment

I thought the server was supposed to go online at 10am. But it's already live.

Comment

Welcome to merge with S32 in the future ^_^
                            IGN: (S32)GaLon
                            Class: Noob Priest
                            Pet: Too many that i cant count
                            Guild: FTW (aka Pervy guild)
                            Love Oyster if you know what i mean

Comment

A friend said they can play already,
                              I think that is an unfair advantage
                              Last edited by sebastian1988; 12-05-2013, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X