[Patch Notes] Crystal Saga 12/05 Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Patch Notes] Crystal Saga 12/05 Update

We hope everyone had a wonderful holiday, enjoying time with friends, family, and turkey. Last week's events will last for another week, so this week you can check out all the changes along with a recap of the current events and promotions below.

Changes and Clarifications
    • November exchange has been extended for another two weeks to give players enough time to exchange all of their tokens.
    • Due to the large number of issues players have been reporting with Warriors' Arena, we've decided to remove the event for the time being. We hope to be able to relaunch it in a more stable state in a future update, and appreciate your patience while our developers take a closer look at the issues that were reported.
    • Fragarach weapons are no longer able to be fused with other fragarach weapons. The previously reported issue with some players being unable to fuse auguric to auguric was not a bug, but how the system was designed. We will continue to listen to player feedback on how this system works.

Activities

Promotions

Update
    For those of you who currently have or are in the process of forging on 2nd fragarach or auguric weapon, sit tight on those items for now.

And what about priest skill? Magic blast? attacking myself and making me go red named? ***?

Comment

well what about all those players that already made their second fragrach to aurguric vii or higher? what we supposed to do with them now?

Comment

Boring event.. Blehhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Originally posted by alex2707 View Post
          well what about all those players that already made their second fragrach to aurguric vii or higher? what we supposed to do with them now?
          Agree and r2 need to put a new skill in Aurguric X
          Last edited by Bgg_Tops; 12-05-2013, 04:57 AM. Reason: Correction post

Server: Aurora Point
          Ign: (S1)Tops
          Guild: (S1)NOYPI
          Class: Hybrid Rouge
          Level: 150 Eidolon

Comment

think they should give back the fs wasted on making a second frag

Comment

Ugh that's going to cause some major rage....Making second or thrid frags now they're useless.....

Game: Crystal Saga
              Char name : (K1)Azaleic

Level : 150 Eido
              _________
              Game : Monkey King Online
              Name: Azaleic
              Level : 90
              Server: [S31] Hall of Frost
              BR:135115

Comment

Originally posted by Azaleic27 View Post
                Ugh that's going to cause some major rage....Making second or thrid frags now they're useless.....
                That's R2 Aza-sama :3 , they always tear apart our own desires </3
                "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

So boring -.-

Comment

Originally posted by Bgg_Tops View Post
                    Agree and r2 need to put a new skill in Aurguric X
                    Agreed......... A new skill would be great, Cmon R2 give the people what they want lol

oooohhh yea throw in a new rebirth while your at it
                    DeathDealer
                    Legends Praetorian

Caesar's personal Assassin

Married to the best priest in the game

DEATH WILL COME FOR YOU

Comment

Soooo ppl traded in their tokens cause it was last week, one of my friends was very sad she couldnt make the griffin, she needed like 4 more tokens only. And now it appears she would have been able to get it got extended

Comment

im glad you got rid of warriors arena. itd be a prefectly fine event if.... you didnt listen to all the cry babies and mess with skills of certain classes. and maybe make the points/tiers/rewards a bit more realistic to obtain. keep it simple, stupid.

Comment

im so annoyed i have wasted FS and other materials on making a 2nd frag wep, and it seems no compensation for this fix. would it not make sense that what ever wep u made, u could trade it in to someone to get ya FS back

Comment

Originally posted by alex2707 View Post
                            Don't do anything with them for now.

Comment

basicaly I dont care about all fs I used but damn 200+ DC for first and second perfect was over kill >.< now gear fails a lot more to last week I berely saw any gear hitting +13 and no one ever made +14

Comment

Working...
                              X