[Activity] 2x Dungeon Challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Activity] 2x Dungeon Challenge

Duration: 12/12– 12/18 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Level Requirement: 25+

Description: If you love dungeons, you’ll love this event. For the following week, daily Non-VIP attempts for all dungeons are doubled.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

So.. For VIP they have 16 total attempts? for non-vips, 10?
    " Ma ma ma ma ma ma am, uh la laaaaa, potatoes lalala."

Comment

Nope, VIP doesn't get extra runs. So the way I see it, those of us that are paying R2 get punished for doing so. We don't get OUR double runs, but everyone else does? how fair is that??? NOT EVEN CLOSE. Please fix it so those of us with VIP actually get benefits befitting of a "Very Important Person". That is what VIP stands for after all.
      Last edited by Thunderguy99; 12-12-2013, 06:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderguy99 View Post
        Nope, VIP doesn't get extra runs. So the way I see it, those of us that are paying R2 get punished for doing so. We don't get OUR double runs, but everyone else does? how fair is that??? NOT EVEN CLOSE. Please fix it so those of us with VIP actually get benefits befitting of a "Very Important Person". That is what VIP stands for after all.
        actually you get 5 free runs so shut up, very idiotic person.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceKuja View Post
          actually you get 5 free runs so shut up, very idiotic person.
          And so does everyone else.

I pay for 8, so I should get double of 8. That IS what the event is after all. "2x dungeons", so I should GET 2x dungeons, not 1.5x.
          Its clearly a ripoff to those of us who pay for you to enjoy the game for free. If all of us paying customers get sick of the bull and leave, all of you who play for free won't have a game to play because they'll go belly up. So show a little respect.

Comment

people like you make this place have a bad atmosphere. stop being so ungrateful that u got 5 runs per dungeon free for a week. look at it like they gave u a whole bunch of dungeon keys. im vip too and i dont complain about not getting 16 runs, im happy with 13 + 5 keys on exe and psy. thats more runs than they average person would want to do in a day anyway.

Comment

...and people like you give this company the support in their shady practices. It's not hard to call it what it is. 5 free runs, period. Not double. It IS nice to have 5 free runs, however it ISNT double. P.S. it's nice that you are happy paying for 5 runs a day. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

A bad atmosphere, really? I'm far from the worst person here. Those that call names and make stupid accusations are the ones bringing down the atmosphere. And don't get me wrong, I'm glad they gave us what they did, but what happened to being the "Very Important Person"? Shouldn't we, as VIPs, get MORE benefits? That is how VIP works everywhere else in the world.
                As for the runs themselves... just like KaiWarden said; 13 + 5? Not even. We get free 13 runs and you're paying for the other five with the keys. Those aren't free nor are they part of this discussion, except those should be allowed to go double as WELL. This event is "DOUBLE" dungeons. double of 8 is not 13, nor does 13 x 2 = 18.

If they don't want to give us double dungeons, they should just call it "5 Free Dungeons" cause that's all it is.

IGN: (S60)xPoptart
                Server: [60] Exigent Bluff
                Class: Lvl 100+ Eidolon Knight
                Guild: (S62)BloodAbyss
                Husband: (S62)Thunderbumm
                Pets: Gen 3 Super Demon, Gen 2 Burning Angel, Gen 1 Snow Angel
                Mount: Golem Palanquin

♥ I love my husband ♥

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderguy99 View Post
                  And so does everyone else.

I pay for 8, so I should get double of 8. That IS what the event is after all. "2x dungeons", so I should GET 2x dungeons, not 1.5x.
                  Its clearly a ripoff to those of us who pay for you to enjoy the game for free. If all of us paying customers get sick of the bull and leave, all of you who play for free won't have a game to play because they'll go belly up. So show a little respect.
                  Wow, you need to just stop talking, you're a moron.

Comment

they do not double anything, they give 5 free dungeon runs to everyone and since cs is a free game to play its absolutely fair
                    Game:Crystal Saga
                    Server: (S29)The Molten Higlands
                    Class: Mage
                    Plane:Eidolon
                    Lv:160+
                    Guild: The Spartans
                    Beast Soul: lv1 red soul
                    Honor: Emperor
                    Tenets: maxed

Comment

Originally posted by afwazaq View Post
                      they do not double anything, they give 5 free dungeon runs to everyone and since cs is a free game to play its absolutely fair
                      Then they're lying when they say "Double Dungeons" because its not double. And yes, its fair to those who don't pay for the VIP perks, those of us that do, should get fair treatment for BEING VIPs. Those of us that pay = More important because we are the ones that keep the game running for those of you that DONT pay.

IGN: (S60)xPoptart
                      Server: [60] Exigent Bluff
                      Class: Lvl 100+ Eidolon Knight
                      Guild: (S62)BloodAbyss
                      Husband: (S62)Thunderbumm
                      Pets: Gen 3 Super Demon, Gen 2 Burning Angel, Gen 1 Snow Angel
                      Mount: Golem Palanquin

♥ I love my husband ♥

Comment

Yes, all the VIPs are getting the shaft, but don't worry you will be compensated in the future. I don't think they realized they were giving the shaft to all the VIPs. One thing r2 is good for is compensation for over sites, and for VIPs this is a fairly big over site. 16 dungeon runs is a lot more than 10, especially if you paid for them. As a free player the 5 extra runs are great, just wish I had time to do all the runs for all the dungeons. I think I'll finally catch up on my fruit formulas.
                        "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

:P..........................
                          Last edited by archangel2013; 12-12-2013, 01:45 PM. Reason: deleted

Comment

lame *** events get rid of november tokens its fucen december

Comment

Originally posted by R21011404 View Post
                              Wow, you need to just stop talking, you're a moron.
                              +1 to you. i was starting to worry that this thread would be filled of only mindless people.

as far as vip goes, u get what you paid for. ur $8 per month gets u 3 bonus runs per dungeon per day, etc etc. dont expect them to give u more because of your petty donation. they give u $8 worth of xtal on top of everything so you really have nothing to complain about. if you disagree go talk to a wall, you'll get the same results.

Comment

Working...
                              X