No announcement yet.

[Guide] Lionheart Banner Synthesis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it would be better if it was just a regular dungeon, I know for sure that not everyone will be able to farm those items.
    IGN:: (S34)Skyrazor
    Server:: (S34)Void Encampment
    Class:: Rogue
    Plane:: Eidolon
    LVL:: 150 (I hope I never have to do that again >_>")
    Honor rank:: Emperor

Comment

check out how much you have to pay for repairment 1 diamond. Make sure you don't die :/
      Originally posted by Dr.Q
      Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

Originally posted by TakenHour View Post
        How come when I enter at 8pm and not 7:30 there is "too many" huma, and your getting torn to shreds than. One will spawn every 3 minutes regardless if a player killed the previous spawn or not. I guess depending on how busy your server is there is only a handful of us going inside anyhow...
        This could be because no one saw any point to farming corruption for items for a system that isn't even out yet. I expect now that it is out a lot more people will actually be going more often.

Comment

this is absurd it cost someone 90g to master repair banner at 116/158 dura, cost me 15g to master repair at 151/158 dura, so wth is the big idea making a banner 1p to buy and cost that much to repair, u shoulda made it unbrakeable for that friggin price
          Crystal Saga:
          IGN: (S57)Suzemebatchi
          Server: Eternal Sanctum
          Class: Rogue
          Plane: Eidolon
          Level: 150
          Spouse: (J7)Rhaiine01
          Wings: Demon Lord +4
          Weapon: Prefect Frag IX +9
          Mount: Gilded Battle Stallion, Alicorn, Flying Carpet, White Griffin, Angelfire Dragon
          Pixie : Celestial
          Nobility: Emperor
          Guild: (S2)Dragonspine
          Pets: Teeka Gen 3 +9, Fire Lord, Ultrasaurus Rex, Gobbler, Dark reaper +13, Werewolf Overlord +12, Pet Bunny, Panda Adult, Super Angel/Demon.

Comment

Originally posted by maraku View Post
            this is absurd it cost someone 90g to master repair banner at 116/158 dura, cost me 15g to master repair at 151/158 dura, so wth is the big idea making a banner 1p to buy and cost that much to repair, u shoulda made it unbrakeable for that friggin price
            I agree 100% ^^^^ X_X
            IGN:: (S34)Skyrazor
            Server:: (S34)Void Encampment
            Class:: Rogue
            Plane:: Eidolon
            LVL:: 150 (I hope I never have to do that again >_>")
            Honor rank:: Emperor

Comment

Wow, the repair cost sounds like a gold sink. Seems like the banner isn't going to boast your stats enough to make up for the repair cost. The prices have dropped so much on my server it's hard to make gold. The only things selling are things everyone needs like DC, PUC, and FRC. The cashers have flooded the market with items and killed the economy. Some of the old events need new prizes.
              "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

I'll talk to the uppers about reducing the gold amount to repair.. I haven't even checked it but seeing it for that much? Really is too much.
                The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Lionheart stone drop rate pretty low, 11 runs of corruption, i stop at lvl 5 though for each run since im farming mogs and only gave 2

Comment

i have a suggestion for this thing..... make it unbreakable, just like insignia and wings and sperion
                    (S39)Schrodinger, Eidolon, Knight
                    server: Erie Marsh

"Save a life, grope your wife" Breast Cancer awareness
                    "Stupid people are like slinkies, they are good for nothing but will bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs."

Comment

Originally posted by MomoJay View Post
                      Wow, the repair cost sounds like a gold sink. Seems like the banner isn't going to boast your stats enough to make up for the repair cost. The prices have dropped so much on my server it's hard to make gold. The only things selling are things everyone needs like DC, PUC, and FRC. The cashers have flooded the market with items and killed the economy. Some of the old events need new prizes.

the stats are crazy boosts once get up there. personally the costs of repairing frag while afk already saps me quite a bit so I'd like to see cheaper repair costs as well.

Originally posted by tbtppopone View Post
                      i have a suggestion for this thing..... make it unbreakable, just like insignia and wings and sperion
                      great idea!

Comment

Agreed! Make it unbreakable. The repair cost is too much, I'm not cashing to upgrade it only to end up more broke.

IGN: (S60)xPoptart
                        Server: [60] Exigent Bluff
                        Class: Lvl 100+ Eidolon Knight
                        Guild: (S62)BloodAbyss
                        Husband: (S62)Thunderbumm
                        Pets: Gen 3 Super Demon, Gen 2 Burning Angel, Gen 1 Snow Angel
                        Mount: Golem Palanquin

♥ I love my husband ♥

Comment

Originally posted by KurbyMarie View Post
                          Agreed! Make it unbreakable. The repair cost is too much, I'm not cashing to upgrade it only to end up more broke.
                          View the other thread. We just discovered the solution.

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
                            View the other thread. We just discovered the solution.
                            Haha yup, just did. Thanks VT :P

-- and do those of you who don't know what thread VT's talking about... here's the link:
                            http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-What-the-hell
                            Last edited by KurbyMarie; 12-13-2013, 03:08 AM. Reason: :)

IGN: (S60)xPoptart
                            Server: [60] Exigent Bluff
                            Class: Lvl 100+ Eidolon Knight
                            Guild: (S62)BloodAbyss
                            Husband: (S62)Thunderbumm
                            Pets: Gen 3 Super Demon, Gen 2 Burning Angel, Gen 1 Snow Angel
                            Mount: Golem Palanquin

♥ I love my husband ♥

Comment

grrr the banner is so not worth it for the price it cost to repair dont think ill be using mine again any time soon or making other ones not worth the repair bill

Comment

Originally posted by Dee_3 View Post
                                grrr the banner is so not worth it for the price it cost to repair dont think ill be using mine again any time soon or making other ones not worth the repair bill
                                It has already been determined that the repair cost of the white banner was a mistake or a bug. It will hopefully be fixed by the next maintenance.

Comment

Working...
                                X