[Guide] Lionheart Banner Synthesis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Guide] Lionheart Banner Synthesis

Back in November Crystal Saga saw the release of a new event: the Corruption. Among the rewards, the release of this event introduced a brand new item: Crystal Heart Fragments, an item that you couldn't really do much with at the time. With this week's update, we're happy to unveil the Lionheart Banner system, and this guide will show you how to use those items you've (hopefully) been saving up.

Note: Crystal Heart Fragments are now referred to as Lionheart Essence and Crystal Heart is now Lionheart Crystal.

Getting Started
    Lionheart Banners are a new equippable item for your character, and require 3 basic materials for synthesis:
    • Lionheart Crystal - Can be synthesized from Lionheart Essence or purchased in the Shop
    • Lionheart Stones - Can be found in the Corruption or purchased in the Shop
    • Lionheart Banners - Can be purchased from the new NPC, the Lionheart Banner Master. Higher level banners require low level banners for synthesis.

The Corruption
    • Open daily from 19:30-20:30, speak with the Battlemaster to enter the staging area of this new dungeon.
    • Once every 3 minutes, one or two Humafulous will spawn. Defeat one to be teleported to the first level of the dungeon.
    • There are 10 levels in total, and each successive level comes with a more challenging set of monsters and BOSS.

Corruption BOSS Drops
    • L1-L2 = Outstanding Lionheart Essence, Lionheart Stone
    • L3-L4 = Magic Lionheart Essence, Lionheart Stone
    • L5-L6 = Pristine Lionheart Essence, Lionheart Stone
    • L7-L8 = Epic Lionheart Essence, Lionheart Stone
    • L9-L10 = Legendary Lionheart Essence, Lionheart Stone

Click image for larger version

Name:	lhbm.gif
Views:	1
Size:	70.3 KB
ID:	1742042
    Synthesizing High Quality Lionheart Banners
    Our newest Starglade resident is quite the talent. Not many NPCs these days are well schooled in the finer aspects of banner making and the powerful stats a well constructed banner bestows. Lucky for you, even a Legendary Lionheart Banner is just a hop, skip, and a click away.

Step 1: Acquire Lionheart Crystal
    This can be synthesized from Lionheart Essence, which is dropped by BOSSes in the Corruption. Lower levels of Lionheart Crystal can also be upgraded to higher levels of Lionheart Crystal from the same interface. Lionheart Crystal can also be purchased in the Shop.

Step 2: Acquire Lionheart Stones
    These are dropped by dungeon bosses in the Corruption. They can also be purchased in the Shop.

Step 3: Acquire an ordinary Lionheart Banner
    These low level banners can also be equipped, but their main purpose is to be used in Lionheart Banner synthesis. Ordinary Lionheart Banners can be purchased for 100 Gold a piece from the Lionheart Banner Master; find him in Starglade and click on the "Banner Shop" option to purchase. Deciding which banners to buy depends on which stats you'd like. Types of banners include:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	lhbpatk.png
Size:	68.3 KB
ID:	1742045Click image for larger version

Name:	lhbpdef.png
Size:	50.5 KB
ID:	1742046Click image for larger version

Name:	lhbmatk.png
Size:	76.8 KB
ID:	1742043Click image for larger version

Name:	lhbmdef.png
Size:	71.8 KB
ID:	1742044Click image for larger version

Name:	lhbhp.png
Size:	37.6 KB
ID:	1742041

Step 4: Synthesize the Banner
    Select the type of banner you'd like to synthesize (HP, MDEF, PDEF, MATK, or PATK) and the quality you'd like to synthesize to see if you've got all of the required components. If not, you'll need to do a little more work first Once you've got all the required components, simply hit "Synthesize" and you're done! Enjoy your new equipment.

Spot reserved - more information will be inputted here when I figure things out.
    The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

May I know where the banner is being equip? How can I check what banner im using now?

Comment

Check your character page, there is a new slot for it.

Comment

I see. Its pretty lame since it cannot be seen without looking at character page. Its gonna be cool if the toon carrying a flag on its mount or behind its back.

Comment

If your going to make it take so much time, you could at least make the humaflucious spawn more often and make more then 1~2 spawn every 3 minutes cause it takes 4~5 runs just for a single shard also whats up with the stone, in the near 21 runs iv done of corruption sense its been out iv not seen that stone drop once, maybe its something new?
            Char: BlackKnight(lvl 140 Eidolon Knight), Jellah(7x priest) Gimina(lv 5x mortal rogue)
            Server: Glacial Planes.
            Guild: Mortal Elites (Sage)

For in depth knight guide click the link below
            !

"Let failure be your guide for in failure you learn how to play"

Comment

another pro casher boost... hahaha
              "I will give them an offer they cant refuse".

Comment

woot...19:30 new dungeon...** this game most event is too late for european ppl, that is the reason much players quit this game.Change the hour of dungeon. if you not much ppl quit cuz is europen ppl and cant make all events.

Comment

Without more Huma spawning the event is a joke. Only a few OP players will benefit.
                  "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

Originally posted by MomoJay View Post
                    Without more Huma spawning the event is a joke. Only a few OP players will benefit.
                    How come when I enter at 8pm and not 7:30 there is "too many" huma, and your getting torn to shreds than. One will spawn every 3 minutes regardless if a player killed the previous spawn or not. I guess depending on how busy your server is there is only a handful of us going inside anyhow...

If you can't make it to at least corruption 4 cleared the event is pointless.

What I'd like to know is which level these orange stones drop on? I can clear up to Corruption 6 Rewards, Corruption 7 boss hits me for 400k a swing, assuming level 8 hits me for 800k.. thats about my health pool.
                    Server- Plethuran Plains
                    Char Name - (S52)Taken
                    Level - Eidolon level 150
                    Class - Knight
                    Guild - (S52)Elysium

Comment

so one armor more, but i can't get this one

Comment

It's expensive to repair. :/
                        IGN:: (S34)Skyrazor
                        Server:: (S34)Void Encampment
                        Class:: Rogue
                        Plane:: Eidolon
                        LVL:: 150 (I hope I never have to do that again >_>")
                        Honor rank:: Emperor

Comment

Originally posted by tiprigan View Post
                          woot...19:30 new dungeon...** this game most event is too late for european ppl, that is the reason much players quit this game.Change the hour of dungeon. if you not much ppl quit cuz is europen ppl and cant make all events.
                          Not to sound rude or anything, but there are American Players too. These servers are based on the East and West Coasts of America. Not ALL of them are European because there are a lot of American players as well.

(s38) Shrine of Ariel, (s66) Nightmoor Hollow
                          IGN: Mulan, Starz
                          Level: lvl 105+ , 55+
                          Plane: Eidolon, Mortal
                          Class: Rogue, Rogue

Oh, is this the part where I'm supposed to care?

Comment

Originally posted by Prettystarz4ever View Post
                            Not to sound rude or anything, but there are American Players too. These servers are based on the East and West Coasts of America. Not ALL of them are European because there are a lot of American players as well.
                            Yeahhh...I'm American too.

Game: Crystal Saga
                            Char name : (K1)Azaleic

Level : 150 Eido
                            _________
                            Game : Monkey King Online
                            Name: Azaleic
                            Level : 90
                            Server: [S31] Hall of Frost
                            BR:135115

Comment

But wouldn't you like it if you could do the corruption dungeon whenever you have time instead of a fixed time when you have to do it?

Comment

Working...
                              X