Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Patch Notes] 9/6/2012 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next week let's do oranges, increase #of GMUTs needed to transform our mounts, also decrease odds of transforming. Let's also remove them from all events and activities all together. Might want to remove EWs as well. You know what change item drops from epics to town portal scrolls.

If you couldn't guess, above is sarcasm. This was a good week. I would expect a casher, oranges, or an AFK event and not be upset.

GMUTs are overrated, you have Frag shards, HW/EW, charm, SS, PC, PUC, MC, Gems, MEC/DC, and soon to be a pet soul system needing to be upgraded. The only clear advantage that the GMUT has is how awesome your toon will look riding on a new mount.
    Last edited by GuyMontag; 09-07-2012, 12:13 AM.
    IGN: Rowyn
    Class: Priest (hybrid)
    Lvl: 54
    Guild: Winterfell
    Server: Bearpaw Valley
    Alts: none

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
      You know, I'm really starting to think that we should never, ever, ever, have the GMut event again.
      It's sad that I almost agree with you, you do one great thing and all some people do is lose sight of the value other events have. I'm extremely grateful for the events you guys come up with every week, it keeps things interesting.
      IGN: RaineBear
      Server: (S41)Amethyst Forest
      Guild: EviL
      Class: Hybrid Priest
      Husband: [S37]Hooley
      Level: 77 Scion
      Pets: Baby Angel, Super Demon,
      Bone Dragon, Crimson Werewolf,
      and Ghastly Reaper

Comment

You know, I'm really starting to think that we should never, ever, ever, have the GMut event again.
        I don't know what the fuss is all about the Gmut event. Probably because i didn't come on until summertime, if you really like the Gmut event that much than you should be more nicer to the GMs. They are the ones that made the game and events. Personally i enjoyed the events when I came back. The events were unique and helped me level up a lot. People say they don't like the new events, well then wait for a better one to come. Meanwhile you should enjoy the effort the GMs put into getting Crystal Saga up.
        My enemy's enemy is my friend.

Crystal Saga
        IGN: (S17)BlackMoon
        Server: (S17)Bloodfog Valley merged with S13, S26, S32, S37, S41, S47, S61, A1, DN1
        Lvl: 8x(scion)
        Class: Hybrid Mage
        Spouse: soon~
        Guild:

Broken Realm
        IGN: BlackMoon
        Server: (S1)Frost Highland
        Lvl: 6x
        Class: Cleric Mage
        Guild: FreeDom

Will be MIA from cs for a while guys >~< Gomen'nasai

Comment

So I can cast blessing on myself if it's lvl 5? Does it have the be the broken seal?

Comment

I agree =D

With all the money they're saving for a GMUT event they should buy GMUTs in market... >.> (That's what I did. And while you're all still whinning, I finally got my Hellwing some days ago)

Comment

Did you guys lower Bronze honor badge in Crypt from 30 to 15?

Comment

GM .. i can`t go VAULT NM and other events ?.. because of too lag .. help @_@ .. my run for VAULT har useless ..

Comment

Dont ever,, ever,, ever bring Gmut Event again,, if they wanna Gmut .. must with a hard work.. not just only say "Gmut event please" "why not gmut event" it've been 6months now bla bla bla" im not a cash user but i know if gmut is worth by buying at market or cash shop..

-guessing game
                  -mount extravaganza
                  its enough..
                  A NOOB PLAYER

Comment

what they need is a lot more content...so many people have quit simply because of lack of content. They just need to release lvl 120...more dungeons...more gear... more area's, more events...maybe do a wing event for once. ... and just have more to this game... a grind fest for rebirth....really....didnt that happen during Scion -_-.

Comment

u guys forget to give away items to increase our loyalty.

Comment

Please help

Hi there Robert can u help me with my equipment

Comment

Robert play with me!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jezebel45 View Post
                            Robert play with me!!
                            this is a really old thread, may i ask you to kindly make a new thread in
                            http://forum.r2games.com/newthread.p...newthread&f=16
                            section with your questions please?

Comment

Working...
                            X