[Activity] Saving Tiny Tim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Activity] Saving Tiny Tim

Duration: 12/19 - 1/1 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Level Requirement: 30+

Description: Tiny Tim needs your help, and it’s up to you and old Ebenezer Scrooge to get him his medicine. For the duration of the event, visit Scrooge once per day and give him 1 Gold to help pay for Medicinal Herb x1. Deliver it to Tiny Tim and Scrooge will give you a great deal on a special item: 3 Gold for Pearl of Wisdom x2!
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

The Pearls are bound, so no need to bother doing this on alts.

Comment

bound hehe

Comment

umm.... medicine not working :/.... someone stole it i guess -_-
        (-[>.<]-)

Comment

ummm..... heres the pic my med dissapeared Click image for larger version

Name:	med.png
Views:	1
Size:	828.2 KB
ID:	1678509
          (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Wow I love seeing good and new events. Keep it up R2 ^~^~^~^~^~^
            This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

make it permanent please
              Dogknife, Corbuzer, Taka, Eve, Zero, Red
              ah i got so many character, so confused to introduce myself

Comment

Originally posted by dogknife View Post
                make it permanent please
                They cant make it permenent...cuz Scrooge is todo with Christmas ;p
                They could do a similar one...just without scrooge...
                IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
                Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
                Kamikaze Member
                Somany systems...so little time...
                If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

In anticipation of leveling my knight to 50, I started collecting the pearls of wisdom and had 12 collected. My character dinged to level 50 today so I used the pearls. Low and behold I received no wisdom !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I've spent 24 gold over 6 days for nothing.

Just a great waste of time and money.

No where does it say that you can't aquire them prior to being level 50, this is just another example of a poorly thought out activity by R2.

Comment

Originally posted by dustyrose View Post
                    In anticipation of leveling my knight to 50, I started collecting the pearls of wisdom and had 12 collected. My character dinged to level 50 today so I used the pearls. Low and behold I received no wisdom !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I've spent 24 gold over 6 days for nothing.

Just a great waste of time and money.

No where does it say that you can't aquire them prior to being level 50, this is just another example of a poorly thought out activity by R2.
                    There's this thing called a ticket in which you can file HERE. I know, it's surprising to me also.
                    The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Working...
                    X