[Activity] Deck the Halls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Activity] Deck the Halls

Duration: 12/19 - 1/1 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Level Requirement: 20+

Description: When the clock hits 00:00 on December 19th, a giant and perfectly ordinary Christmas Tree will appear in the center of Starglade. For the duration of the event, level 20+ monsters will be dropping Starlit Holly, and it will be up to everyone eligible to collect and use it to decorate the tree. Turn in enough Starlit Holly and the tree will begin its transformation: behold as it becomes more and more beautiful, culminating in its final, ultimate form. When this final stage has been reached, ALL players who meet the requirements will be eligible for a large Christmas Gift Pack! Head on over to the Christmas Tree on Christmas Day to collect your reward, and remember: everyone needs to work together on this one!

Note: Each player may redeem the Christmas Gift Pack ONCE. The Christmas Tree will remain in Starglade until January 1st, but Christmas Gift Packs can only be redeemed on December 25th.

Transformation Stages:
    • 1st Stage: 0-499 Starlit Holly
    • 2nd Stage: 500-999 Starlit Holly
    • 3rd Stage: 1,000-1,499 Starlit Holly
    • 4th Stage: 1,500-1,999 Starlit Holly
    • 5th Stage: 2,000 Starlit Holly
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

I guess this is a surprise on the items. =))
    " Ma ma ma ma ma ma am, uh la laaaaa, potatoes lalala."

Comment

hmmm ... interesting ... wonder what the rewards are gonna be ^^
      IGN : (DN1)Danny
      Server: S13 Blackrock Gorge
      Level: 107+ (Eidolon)
      Class: Mage (Fire-main , Ice-support)
      Guild: (S26)FTW
      Pets: Teeka(gen2)+13, Baby Angel, Super Angel+13, Baby Demon, Super Demon+13, Gobbler, Crimson werewolf, Bone dragon, Boxing Bear and finally hatched a FIRE LORD O.o
      __

It's a nice thought to believe in a "next time". If it was a real battlefield, there wouldn't be a "next time" - Shiba Tatsuya (Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei)
      Check out my Albums

Comment

5th stage: 3 ESD bound, 50 soul shards, 1 flawless gem coupon and 10 Mark Of God bound.
        This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

after i decorated the tree (S31) it disappeared and the links stopped working, the same thing happened to a friend as well.

and yes i have already filed a ticket.

Comment

how many holy requires for a palyer too redeem?for each?

Comment

Just AFK when you're not on and it will be easy. All the AFking is going to be a drag on the server, lol. I'll have 5 alts afk all day until the tree is finished, lol
              "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

Our Christmas tree is already maxed.

Comment

So many bound rewards. Events are getting pointless to acquire money at the moment. The frustration from this is so bad.
                  Originally posted by Dr.Q
                  Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

Just after 10am on my server and the tree is at its final stage. And I dont think I can turn in any more. So.. are you guys really saying that only the people who got on really early after reset get ANY of the rewards from this? If so, that is BEYOND broken. Please fix this somehow.

Comment

what exactly are the requirements> t says level 20...but what else? It can't be this easy....

Comment

Originally posted by R24842679 View Post
                        what exactly are the requirements> t says level 20...but what else? It can't be this easy....
                        It IS that easy. Just remember, the packs are only available on Christmas Day.

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Tim View Post
                          It IS that easy. Just remember, the packs are only available on Christmas Day.
                          Problem can't claim the gifts if the tree isn't there through ~

Comment

yeah i have a **** load of holly and have not seen the damn tree once since mantiance
                            Name: (S51)Aliceianna
                            Server: Cimmerian Woodlands
                            Class: Ranger Hybrid
                            Plane: Eidolon
                            Pet: Burning Angel (Gen 3), Demon King, and way more than i care to go into on here
                            Level: 143+
                            Honor Rank:Emperor
                            Mount: Killin
                            Guild: (S34)Rebels (General)

Comment

Ya it doesn't even seem to show up on the Kabam sever either, if this does pop up it seems to only till 9am or so then POOF!! whats going here?
                              Server -Kabam-English
                              Char Name - WillyHi
                              Level - Eidolon lvl 100
                              Class -Beast Knight
                              Guild - Fantasy

Comment

Working...
                              X