No announcement yet.

[Activity] Warrior’s Call

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can somebody confirm that the pearls of wisdom from lvl100 and 110 are bound ones, too?

Comment

Originally posted by Norww View Post
      i thought i posted this.. but it seems it got lost..weird *-*

can somebody answer my question? (actually first post of this whole thread)
      I got lvl 90 rewards (yes, yes it's my own fault i didn't read this topic before... i usually do but i was too excited to see cs in christmas theme for the first time so i immediately logged in instead.. my bad.), so i can't get anymore this week. But since the event lasts 2 weeks, i'll be able to collect the level 100 reward next week right?

thank you very much in advance for answering this time
      can somebody answer me? thank you

or am i supposed to file a ticket just because i have a simple question?

Comment

Originally posted by TheRaspberry View Post
        Can somebody confirm that the pearls of wisdom from lvl100 and 110 are bound ones, too?
        100 110 120 130 140 all bound items, most bound this event except rose and therion :3

Comment

That unjust, if I had read this before, I had not chosen the prize lvl 90 :'(
          Server: [S28]Bloodfang Village
          Character: Shooco
          Class: Priest
          Level: Eidolon ~ 50+

Comment

The "Note" is to state that if you are a level 150 then you can claim your choice of the rewards. I do not believe that it counts if you have rebirthed. It should only mean that you have to be the level of the reward that you are claiming or HIGHER!

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

Originally posted by Norww View Post
              can somebody answer me? thank you

or am i supposed to file a ticket just because i have a simple question?
              You can only claim 1 reward sadly. :/
              IGN:: (S34)Skyrazor
              Server:: (S34)Void Encampment
              Class:: Rogue
              Plane:: Eidolon
              LVL:: 150 (I hope I never have to do that again >_>")
              Honor rank:: Emperor

Comment

it sucks we can only get one as so many of us just clicked 90 before we read it, yeh ok so we should have read first but maybe you could give us a break and make some way for us to get the highest one we can? Looking at the posts here it seems almost everyone did the same thing. Didn't past lvl ones let us get all of them?

Originally posted by Azaleic27 View Post
                People refuse to read things before the click things, it's just lazyness or something far worse that I won't mention. They'll complain instead of read things. I end up getting to explain the events to my server cause only 1 other that I know of READS the fourm. Rest, don't. -.- I wouldn't explain if I was mean, but I'm nice.
                If you were as nice as you claim you wouldn't be insulting all of us who clicked before reading, there are many reasons people could do this so stop being mean and ignorant
                Last edited by VicZar; 12-24-2013, 03:07 AM. Reason: Merged
                Thorne

Shadow Guild
                Eidolon Rogue
                Angel Island
                Pets: FireLord, Burning Angel, Super Demon, Super Angel, Teeka, Bald Eagle, Baby Demon, Baby Angel, Bonosaurus, Demon King

Mounts: Gryphon, Bunny, Alicorn, Battle Bear

Coke
                Shadow Guild
                Mortal
                Ranger

Brakyn
                Shadow Guild
                Mortal
                Mage

Only the weak pick on the weak :rolleyes:

Comment

Originally posted by SkyRaZoR View Post
                  You can only claim 1 reward sadly. :/
                  wow, that's not very logic but ok *o*

thank you for answering me Sky :3

Comment

Originally posted by Thorn83 View Post
                    Didn't past lvl ones let us get all of them?
                    In the past, there have been level events that allowed you to claim multiple rewards.

But this SPECIFIC event in the past has allowed only ONE reward. There was dispute over the wording of the event last time, that is why it was so clearly stated in so many areas of the game.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

hope the GM will give us consideration for giving a level 150 player all the rewards. MEH we deserved it

Comment

I agree level 150 players deserve the level 150 reward. R2 deserves not having to give that reward to people who chose to get the level 90 one because they wanted to ignore warnings that you can only get 1 reward in 3 separate places though. Seriously, it is just claim the rewards once in two weeks, there is absolutely no reason you couldn't have waited the 2 minutes it takes to read about it.

Comment

Working...
                        X