Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lmao.that ball is deciding our fate

Comment

• ok so when are we going to know for shure where are the patch notes lol im impashent i even made my mom and dad let me open all my xmass gifts the night before xmass lol
      Name: (S51)Aliceianna
      Server: Cimmerian Woodlands
      Class: Ranger Hybrid
      Plane: Eidolon
      Pet: Burning Angel (Gen 3), Demon King, and way more than i care to go into on here
      Level: 143+
      Honor Rank:Emperor
      Mount: Killin
      Guild: (S34)Rebels (General)

Comment

• Mr GM storm? You crack me up this thread with the 8 ball.
        The one and only Krysia from Sea of dreams (Thank god for that; one of me is too many!)

Comment

• second rebirth hells yeah and lots of rose events, how about a GMut exchange for next week please? Been 5 months now.

Comment

• new server wouldn't need gmuts yet hehehe!!! hmmm surprise event!! no clue atm!! should be nice because it's still crystal saga's birthday!!! hahaha
            yummy <exelow> freekillz <netheran>

Comment

• Originally posted by Skydragon86 View Post
              second rebirth hells yeah and lots of rose events, how about a GMut exchange for next week please? Been 5 months now.
              Ooooh Magic 8 Ball, will there be a GMut exchange event next week?

Click image for larger version

Name:	bbt001_magic_8_ball_300main.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.3 KB
ID:	1660407

Well gee, thanks for telling us something we didn't already know. Stupid BrotherVT Troll Ball.
              This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

• Noooooo I know it, I know it, but Maintenance was a little out of time haha, Well I´m going to sleep, see ya guys, I hope new event will be super cool... have a nice maintenance time and happy new year hahaha n.n

Comment

• just because a new server dosnt need gmuts dosnt meen that older ones should not get them and considering that two new servers have rolled out since ive been playing on my server there will always be a new server that dosnt need the event maybe a combo event ss and gmut event cause even the low server needs ss for later on even if they do not have the flood of muts needed for a gmut event
                  Pet: Burning Angel (Gen 3), Demon King, and way more than i care to go into on here

Comment

• lmao dont let the 8 ball decide are fate
                    Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                    Ooooh Magic 8 Ball, will there be a GMut exchange event next week?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23395[/ATTACH]

Well gee, thanks for telling us something we didn't already know. Stupid BrotherVT Troll Ball.
                    Server - Sea Of Dreams
                    Char Name (S16)Jasmine
                    Level - Eidolon level 132
                    Class - Knight

Server- Sea Of Dreams
                    Char Name - (S16)Diamondheart
                    Level - Scion level 80
                    Class - Priest

Comment

• The Magic 8ball need to decide everything...lol
                      Server: Falling Star
                      IGN: Jestersgame
                      Class: Nature Ranger
                      Plain:Eidolon
                      Guild:Mortal Elites

Comment

• i meen im on cimmerian woodlands and i know gmuts would be nice there though i know ss event would be even better those are like the two most asked for or most needed things on my server

Comment

• Hopefully one of these up and coming server maintenances fixes the buff glitch in Seng, when you're sitting there frozen and a priest pops def/att buffs you won't get it but if a scion pops up, you get heavenly protection
                          Deathicator ~ Level 65 Scion Knight

Guildmaster of â€*Templarâ€*
                          Honor: Elector (Ranked #1 on Server)

If you give a noob a mat, you feed him for a day; If you teach a noob to farm, you feed him for a lifetime

Comment

• ok servers 1 2 and 3 are up can we get the patch notes now lol

Comment

• Patch notes are live and can be found in this thread. Please be advised that the Rose Activities are level dependent, so if your a Level 100 Scion, might want to hold off before you rush to Eidolon.
                              This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

• #118 post with the 8-ball just great XD , what a way to mess with some peoples heads bahahaha
                                IGN:jordanw12345
                                SERVER: (S52)Plethuran Plains
                                TYPE:Shadow Rogue
                                GUILD:ELYSIUM
                                "PROUD CASHER"

Comment

Working...
                                X