Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] 09/06/2012 Server Maintenance @ 4:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i was away for 4 days during this event...but i still manage to get 100 soul shards out from it
    Server : (S42)Tinosia Delta
    IGN: futa
    Class: Combat Rogue
    Level: 100(Eidolon)
    Ranking: Emperor

Suggestions to those who want to play combat rogue in seng:

1.always have a good ping
    2.always have a good fps

if you dont have the above then you should always be prepare to die before your dash reaches your target

Comment

• Originally posted by Greendaryl View Post
      Yeah that's a soul shard event but its not a fair event because the only who can get the soul shard is the one who got the larger damage. I was there one time with rouges and mages and guess what, the mage got the soul shard and all the dropped items. I need an event is fair and a bit easy for everyone like ladder for soul shard.
      as I stated in my initial post I didnt bother with the clowns at all and I still managed to coupon myself up quite a few soul shards this week. Lets see 1 free coupon every 3 hours then 3-6 coupons from strawberries.... oh wait then 3 for just logging in.

Comment

• Gmut event!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Evlasn View Post
          i was away for 4 days during this event...but i still manage to get 100 soul shards out from it

Oh rouge level 100 scion, of course you have the capabilities.I'm a pure endurance Knight.Less chances for me.
          "80s music, the greatest era of being in love."
          Character Name: Margareta
          Baby Spice from Spice Girls

" I'm a girl who loves pink, I'm the pinkest in the server."
          :oFavorite Song:

Server: The Void
          Level 82 Eidolon Protection Knight
          Genbu Rider

:mad:
          Helpful Threads:

Comment

Yeah that's a soul shard event but its not a fair event because the only who can get the soul shard is the one who got the larger damage. I was there one time with rouges and mages and guess what, the mage got the soul shard and all the dropped items. I need an event is fair and a bit easy for everyone like ladder for soul shard.
            yeah it isn't fair.. all you need is tactics. i am a tank knight and all i do is get my alts and party up them all so when clown spawns he dies in a minute i get the loots because i do more damage than them.. lets say 4 alts and ur main in one party loots would be yours for sure.. think of strategies first!!

Comment

• Originally posted by quicklytaro View Post
              yeah it isn't fair.. all you need is tactics. i am a tank knight and all i do is get my alts and party up them all so when clown spawns he dies in a minute i get the loots because i do more damage than them.. lets say 4 alts and ur main in one party loots would be yours for sure.. think of strategies first!!
              a faster way to do it is to party up with friends shared loots between you all~
              Server : (S42)Tinosia Delta
              IGN: futa
              Class: Combat Rogue
              Level: 100(Eidolon)
              Ranking: Emperor

Suggestions to those who want to play combat rogue in seng:

1.always have a good ping
              2.always have a good fps

if you dont have the above then you should always be prepare to die before your dash reaches your target

Comment

• At this time Servers S1 - S3 are down for maintenance.
                This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

• You just gotta love all the weekly speculation. It's awesome.

So far, the speculators are forecasting what the Dev team are doing, a possibility list below;

Eidolon (level 120)
                  Fragarach upgrade
                  Fragarach Armor
                  Pet Soul
                  GvG Arena
                  Auction House
                  Bounty Hunt (For players to set on an enemy player,others can then locate, PK and collect bounty)
                  Sengola (for Scions and above)

And I'm sure players will add to the list....

Any event, or even a rest from events, no worries. It's a great game enjoyed by many. I for one appreciate the hard work that goes into managing and developing the game.

See you in game folks.

DragonArcher (about to rebirth)
                  Kaspaya Beach
                  Virus Guild (Deputy Boss)

Comment

• Bleh.... we know Give us a clue....... lol .... just sayin
                    Server: Kaymo Mountain
                    Character: Chamile
                    Class: Hybrid Mage Eidolon Lvl 150
                    Guild: (S3)Legends Senator
                    Spouse: (S3)T3TSU

Other games : R2 Dragon Pals
                    Character: PlayerTwo
                    Guild: Hunters Officer
                    Spouse: PlayerOne

"We don't necessarily discriminate. We simply exclude certain types of people."
                    -- Colonel Gerald Wellman, ROTC Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by Evlasn View Post
                      a faster way to do it is to party up with friends shared loots between you all~
                      thats not a good deal xD.. sharing of loot lessens ur opportunity to get more SS. evil clown only gives coupons and ur lucky if it drops other loots.. party up ur alts and you'll be fine..

server: S17 Bloodfog Valley
                      Class: Full Tank Knight
                      Plane : Scion

Dont hit me if you dont wanna die. XD

Comment

• gmuttt exchange please!!!!

Comment

• any event will do... More Power R2
                          â—˜Server: Tyria Villageâ—˜

â—˜IGN: â—˜csFame â—˜csPaine â—˜csLacrusaid â—˜csnotyet
                          ◘Class: ◘Priest ♣ ◘ Mage ♣♣ ◘Rouge ♣♣♣ ◘Ranger

We Eat
                          We Sleep
                          We Play
                          Crystal Saga

Comment

• We're not adding in level 120 content...yet. To not be silly for a moment, we have some small events that focus around helping players get started around a recently introduced system. It will be a light week, but should give the new system a good shot in the arm that its needing.

The events are level dependent, so its good we're not introducing Eidolon this week.

Click image for larger version

Name:	6102724rr7rnL61.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.0 KB
ID:	1660402

I hate you Magic 8 Ball.

Click image for larger version

Name:	acc033-sarcastic-magic-8-ball-cu.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.1 KB
ID:	1660403

Did...did you just change colors?
                            This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

actually the loots from clown were based on first hit #22

Comment

• Can we ask the magic 8ball if there will be the new frag wep out since some of us have so many of the next essence
                                CS Server Rinulka Peninsula
                                name RubyRed
                                type priest

WT S5 ..................WT S144
                                Name gippal .........Name backlash
                                Type Mage ...........Type Archer

Comment

Working...
                                X