on the first mantence
    the gm did say
    was to certen poor players
    in dongons they played
    mantence mantence mantence mantence
    born is the events we all want to play

dont know if its any good but im sticking with it lol
    That was a good one!!!!

Oh Maintenance, Oh maintenance, we have you every week.
    Oh maintenanace, Oh maintenance, we love the updates you bring.
    You give us cheer when you are done. Give tons of fun to everyone.
    Oh maintenance, Oh maintenance we hope you bring us great events!
    Game:Crystal Saga
    Server:S58 Holorn Cliff
    IGN:S58-AquaShock
    Level: 198-Eidolon
    Class: Knight
    Guild: (S6)Insidious

"Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution"
    -Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Aliceianna View Post
      any time line on third rebirth storm? would really like to see that one come out maybe in time for my birthday on december 29th oh and since you are watching forums with us storm i have a sugestion i know this is not the place for it but i always try to do threads in sugestions and they get ignored. anyway what i was thinking is since all players over lvl 50 have their birthday registered because of the zodiac system why not make it so players get a speshal birthday pack on their birth days not sure on the lagistics of that or what it should be but it would be nice to log in on my birthday and see a present from r2 showing that they care
      If R2 is worried about people abusing alts for this and doesn't want to make it bound items (which you know people would complain about) they could make it so when you log in on your birthday it sends a system message saying happy birthday to you. That would make it somewhat special, and let all the server know to give you presents on that day (although we all know only a few would).

Comment

Storm if that profile pic of yours is a selfie it's the uglyiest one I ever seen! You got some bad lighting or something going on there dude! :O (I'm joking don't ban me) lol :P
        Thorne

Shadow Guild
        Eidolon Rogue
        Angel Island
        Pets: FireLord, Burning Angel, Super Demon, Super Angel, Teeka, Bald Eagle, Baby Demon, Baby Angel, Bonosaurus, Demon King

Mounts: Gryphon, Bunny, Alicorn, Battle Bear

Coke
        Shadow Guild
        Mortal
        Ranger

Brakyn
        Shadow Guild
        Mortal
        Mage

Only the weak pick on the weak :rolleyes:

Comment

Originally posted by Beepuddylan View Post
          That was a good one!!!!

Oh Maintenance, Oh maintenance, we have you every week.
          Oh maintenanace, Oh maintenance, we love the updates you bring.
          You give us cheer when you are done. Give tons of fun to everyone.
          Oh maintenance, Oh maintenance we hope you bring us great events!

very good one there i think you and i took over for storm on the charols though lol
          Name: (S51)Aliceianna
          Server: Cimmerian Woodlands
          Class: Ranger Hybrid
          Plane: Eidolon
          Pet: Burning Angel (Gen 3), Demon King, and way more than i care to go into on here
          Level: 143+
          Honor Rank:Emperor
          Mount: Killin
          Guild: (S34)Rebels (General)

Comment

Originally posted by JPwayne82444 View Post
            If R2 is worried about people abusing alts for this and doesn't want to make it bound items (which you know people would complain about) they could make it so when you log in on your birthday it sends a system message saying happy birthday to you. That would make it somewhat special, and let all the server know to give you presents on that day (although we all know only a few would).
            kinda like the gm of the land holder when they log in lol that might be cool
            Pet: Burning Angel (Gen 3), Demon King, and way more than i care to go into on here

Comment

went on server one to look at the events they are looking awsum and like it is going to be a supper fun week thank you r2 and thank you storm for comeing on here and playing with us during mantinance been haveing some fun tonight lol

Comment

Originally posted by JPwayne82444 View Post
                Good idea to have bday pack, that would be very kewl
                Thorne

Shadow Guild
                Eidolon Rogue
                Angel Island
                Pets: FireLord, Burning Angel, Super Demon, Super Angel, Teeka, Bald Eagle, Baby Demon, Baby Angel, Bonosaurus, Demon King

Mounts: Gryphon, Bunny, Alicorn, Battle Bear

Coke
                Shadow Guild
                Mortal
                Ranger

Brakyn
                Shadow Guild
                Mortal
                Mage

Only the weak pick on the weak :rolleyes:

Comment

guys some1 know why the kabam rewards not working? stil 0 points and played evry day!

Comment

well ali it looks like i was right about snowman bosses! but it looks like we get to throw snowballs at them instead! xD

Comment

Originally posted by Aliceianna View Post
                      very good one there i think you and i took over for storm on the charols though lol
                      We can't help that we are better at making catchy charols based on CS and R2games... Sorry Storm but, don't quit your dayjob.... Lolz jkjk
                      Game:Crystal Saga
                      Server:S58 Holorn Cliff
                      IGN:S58-AquaShock
                      Level: 198-Eidolon
                      Class: Knight
                      Guild: (S6)Insidious

"Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution"
                      -Albert Einstein

Comment

Patch notes will be up soon. We had some last minute changes and additions.
                        This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Originally posted by sadicus007 View Post
                          guys some1 know why the kabam rewards not working? stil 0 points and played evry day!
                          they only work for doa and edgeworld games! maybe koc too...... and not for cs
                          (-[>.<]-)

Comment

the banner says unbreakable but there was still a repair charge on it

Comment

Hi. im Moral can u add lvl 60 + in warrior call it so unfair for the mortals like me thnks . Merry Xmas to all

Comment

Patch notes are up and can be found here.
                                This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Working...
                                X