[Activity] Light up the Night

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Activity] Light up the Night

Duration: 12/26 - 1/8 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Level Requirement: None

Description: There’s no better way to celebrate the New Year than with fireworks! Go visit the Quartermaster during this event and buy as many as you can to light up the night sky. Fireworks will be on sale for only 10 Silver each, so buy one, buy 10, heck by a 100 and make this the most memorable New Year ever! Fireworks have a 30 second cooldown time.

Meanwhile, every day at 19:00, 20:00, 21:00, 22:00, 23:00, and 00:00, 30 Lanterns will appear in Starglade (L1). Help light the lanterns for a chance to get ONE of the following items:
    • Health Orb (Bound) x1
    • Purified Crystal x1
    • Green Dragon Coin x1
    • 1 Hour AFK Card (Bound) x1
    • Bronze Honor Badge (Bound) x1
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

how can we light those lanterns? using fireworks? how? lol

Comment

Originally posted by cute15 View Post
      how can we light those lanterns? using fireworks? how? lol
      Fire the fireworks at em...if that fails we could just rage on forum bout it cuz I can't see anyway of lighting em >,,>
      IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
      Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
      Kamikaze Member
      Somany systems...so little time...
      If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

tried firing the fireworks at them didn't work

Comment

each lantern can only be lit once..u just need to be the first to get it when it appears..also if u see a bright lantern then its already been lit
          (S57)Windscar

Comment

n u don't need to use fireworks ..just click n ul see option #22
            (S57)Windscar

Comment

Hehe I was joking bout the fireworks...wait...you actually tried it? O,,o
              IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
              Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
              Kamikaze Member
              Somany systems...so little time...
              If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

i thank CS alot for this wonderfull year full joy they given us from events etc have a wonderfull 2014 all >.<

Comment

Working...
                X