[Activity] New Year’s Target

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Activity] New Year’s Target

Duration: 1/1 - 1/8 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Level Requirement: 30+

Description: Beginning when the clock hits Midnight on January 1st, 2014, the first player to kill 100 *Elite* monsters (level 30+) will be honored with the title “Elite Slayer” from Quartermaster! This title is available to just one person per server and increases all stats by 2%!

Note: this title will be given to one player per merged server.
    Last edited by R2CS_Tim; 12-30-2013, 10:00 PM. Reason: Clarification
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

2% isnt worth it

Comment

Will there be a way for us to know who wins the title? Like an announcement of sorts so we know when to stop aiming for it. ;p

Comment

that is stupid

no fireworks...
        Last edited by VicZar; 12-27-2013, 10:57 PM. Reason: Merged

Comment

Who cares bout the 2%..."only one person can get it per server" hehe just try to get it for that
          IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
          Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
          Kamikaze Member
          Somany systems...so little time...
          If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Sagittarius001 View Post
            Who cares bout the 2%..."only one person can get it per server" hehe just try to get it for that
            Bring it on Sagi!
            Server- Plethuran Plains
            Char Name - (S52)Taken
            Level - Eidolon level 150
            Class - Knight
            Guild - (S52)Elysium

Comment

what is an elite monster lvl 30+ an were can it be found?

Comment

Originally posted by R235990086 View Post
                what is an elite monster lvl 30+ an were can it be found?
                Elites are the mobs with the blue aura around them. ^_^ They spawn randomly in any area with monsters (except dungeons).

Comment

Originally posted by TakenHour View Post
                  Bring it on Sagi!
                  ...Guess Its gonna b a battle to the death
                  ...of the monsters anyway
                  Last edited by Sagittarius001; 12-27-2013, 07:15 PM.
                  Kamikaze Member
                  If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

This event is more or less just more bragging rights :P Something a little different to do , may the best man /women/ child / other , win

Comment

Originally posted by MisterCuddles View Post
                      This event is more or less just more bragging rights :P Something a little different to do , may the best man /women/ child / other , win
                      Other? we have aliens playing?...DON'T TOUCH ME ET!!!
                      Kamikaze Member

Comment

Originally posted by Sagittarius001 View Post
                        Other? we have aliens playing?...DON'T TOUCH ME ET!!!
                        LOL... hey you never know what the "other" might be. You just never know.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

Originally posted by BlazingAngel View Post
                          LOL... hey you never know what the "other" might be. You just never know.
                          ...So ET COULD be playing...
                          He might b one of the friends that I made O,,o
                          Kamikaze Member

Comment

Well I have my AFK spot picked out, lol. If its just a title it is useless because all stats +2% is not better than the top ladder title, but no matter. I'd sure like to be the one with the title at the end of the day.

P.S. I HATE the stupid Snowman bosses!!
                            "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

Originally posted by MomoJay View Post
                              Well I have my AFK spot picked out, lol. If its just a title it is useless because all stats +2% is not better than the top ladder title, but no matter. I'd sure like to be the one with the title at the end of the day.

P.S. I HATE the stupid Snowman bosses!!
                              who doesn't hate em...and ITS WAR FOR THE TITLE!!!
                              Kamikaze Member

Comment

Working...
                              X