Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Promotion] Point of Interest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] Point of Interest

Duration: 12/31 – 1/8 11:59 PM (Server Time)

Description: The point system is back! From December 31st - January 8th, players will be rewarded with 1 point for every Crystal purchased. For example, if you purchase 1,000 Crystals, you will receive 1,000 points. Players may then exchange these points for certain items in the Item Shop. To view your point total and the available items, simply open the Item Shop and select the Points tab. All points will be cleared when the event ends.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

>.> awsome but why wait another week am like waaaaaaaating so long for point system XD

Comment

Point system is NOT up. Save your money.

Comment

Wait................. from the 31st until the 8th!? .... What. The. Hell. Seriously!? And whyyyyyyy make us wait another 5 days to use points? Just cause its fun?

IGN: (S60)xPoptart
        Server: [60] Exigent Bluff
        Class: Lvl 100+ Eidolon Knight
        Guild: (S62)BloodAbyss
        Husband: (S62)Thunderbumm
        Pets: Gen 3 Super Demon, Gen 2 Burning Angel, Gen 1 Snow Angel
        Mount: Golem Palanquin

♥ I love my husband ♥

Comment

buuu why wait a week.. and where's the recharge and get 25% more crystal event... gone?
          Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
          Server:(S22)Tyria Village
          Spouse: (S23)Socrates
          Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
          -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
          -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
          -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

Guys stop complaining r2 doesn't have to give u double ur money's worth in crystals if they don't want to beggars can't be choosers deal with it and be patient and grateful for the sales

Comment

I think the complaints here are more because it was posted now, which makes a lot of people think it is already on. Basically some people missed the duration, and it is making a lot of people who spent money already complain. Pretty much the same as the people complaining that they took the level 90 rewards in Warriors Call instead of the 150 ones last week (although I for one think they should have let us get them all. Not like leveling past 120 is easy or something).

Comment

Originally posted by JPwayne82444 View Post
                I think the complaints here are more because it was posted now, which makes a lot of people think it is already on. Basically some people missed the duration, and it is making a lot of people who spent money already complain. Pretty much the same as the people complaining that they took the level 90 rewards in Warriors Call instead of the 150 ones last week (although I for one think they should have let us get them all. Not like leveling past 120 is easy or something).
                I did that went and cried in a corner and then realised that 1K charm is better than what they coulda done...(the usuall Mount Upgrade Tokens, Heroic wings ECT.)

Originally posted by Caia_R21125326 View Post
                buuu why wait a week.. and where's the recharge and get 25% more crystal event... gone?
                And I think they did that cuz they might do a Xtal bonus on new years...and I personally I don't mind waiting if they do that.
                Last edited by Sagittarius001; 12-26-2013, 04:24 PM.
                IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
                Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
                Kamikaze Member
                Somany systems...so little time...
                If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

would be the week before i get paid.. dont you realise we're all broke at christmas??!! XD
                  Rae

Bellas Chasm

Gimblewart

Necropolis & Amethyst Forest

peanuts

Dark Forest

Sup?

Comment

Originally posted by Gimblewart View Post
                    would be the week before i get paid.. dont you realise we're all broke at christmas??!! XD
                    I feel your pain.. D;
                    Christmas makes me broke every year, but I will not miss this PoI #17
                    The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
                      I feel your pain.. D;
                      Christmas makes me broke every year, but I will not miss this PoI #17
                      Howmany ppl don't get broke at christmas? XD

I usually forget bout the presents till round the 15th then panic buy everything...

And what kinda points will it be?...the 3X Fate shop cost one, or match the Fate shop one? ;p
                      Last edited by Sagittarius001; 12-27-2013, 08:12 PM.
                      Kamikaze Member
                      If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Sagittarius001 View Post
                        Howmany ppl don't get broke at christmas? XD

I usually forget bout the presents till round the 15th then panic buy everything...

And what kinda points will it be?...the 3X Fate shop cost one, or match the Fate shop one? ;p
                        We have a Fate Shop? #27
                        Jaykay. I don't know personally but I'm hoping it still has the same point value as Black Friday D;
                        The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
                          We have a Fate Shop? #27
                          Jaykay. I don't know personally but I'm hoping it still has the same point value as Black Friday D;
                          Isnt the Shop that you use Xtals in called the Fate Shop? ;p

and I've only seen two different points the one like black friday where it was same as the Xtal cost and the other one where it was 3 times the Xtal price.
                          Kamikaze Member

Comment

Working...
                          X